đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

#LG5 album booklet: which do you guys prefer?

Sad Kid

Featured Posts

Alfonso

I would love if it had in one side a picture that represents the song, and on the other side the lyrics from the song :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Well... maybe the people whose native langage isn't necessarily English. Like, I don't know... me? :awkney:

I was thinking the same thing! Sometimes I need to check the booklet for some words I don't understand plus I love to read the lyrics when I listen to the album for the first time

OT: I really like the Honeymoon one (I love that typewriter-like font :giveup:)

Colourful

6 hours ago, VersaceKing said:

ARTPOP's booklet is a mess....:giveup: remember when it had a different design, and then they change it completely?

latest?cb=20131014205017

I think that booklet was for the Japanese edition of ARTPOP 

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, HighVenus said:

I think that booklet was for the Japanese edition of ARTPOP 

Probably but however also that one was changed, if I'm not wrong the only difference between the "standard" one and the Japanese one are the lyrics written all in different color, but the background and the photos are the same :wtf: 

Colourful

7 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Probably but however also that one was changed, if I'm not wrong the only difference between the "standard" one and the Japanese one are the lyrics written all in different color, but the background and the photos are the same :wtf: 

yeah and the placement of the pics are also changed

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Infinity Wave
21 hours ago, HighVenus said:

yeah and the placement of the pics are also changed

yes sadly

personally I do not like ARTPOP booklet, It seems to "cheap" imo, just the way the lyrics are written and the pics put there without a sense I mean she just could have done better... if the booklet had been that of the photo, than it would have been fantastic: full of colors and everything very very ARTPOP themed

I prefer the Japanese one, it's more colored but, honestly, she could have done better :neyde:

Colourful

Lion Heart

Honeymoon Booklet for sure

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived