Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

ARTPOP limited foil edition ON SALE!


iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

eifulien

Gurl, I'm sorry but the faith of this masterpiece is rather unfortunate. There's a store in Portugal that I visited before Xmas (Fnac) and those foiled editions were sitting there for 5 euro, unbothered, piecefully untouched, dying... :toofunny::air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

iAstroLeo
Just now, ARTPOPin said:

Why is there a disk 2 with "I wanna be with you"?

It's the tracklist of the Swinefest :hor: 

Just now, Son of ARTPOP said:

Gurl, I'm sorry but the faith of this masterpiece is rather unfortunate. There's a store in Portugal that I visited before Xmas (Fnac) and those foiled editions were sitting there for 5 euro, unbothered, piecefully untouched, dying... :toofunny::air:

I keep putting ARTPOP in front of Prism in Fnac :hor:  

Link to post
Share on other sites

NE Thing
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPin said:

Why is there a disk 2 with "I wanna be with you"?

That's the deluxe edition - which is a DVD of Swinefest.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.
Link to post
Share on other sites

hijadeputa
7 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Gurl, I'm sorry but the faith of this masterpiece is rather unfortunate. There's a store in Portugal that I visited before Xmas (Fnac) and those foiled editions were sitting there for 5 euro, unbothered, piecefully untouched, dying... :toofunny::air:

the decay :neyde:

Link to post
Share on other sites

eifulien
Just now, OliG said:

the decay :neyde:

And people don't believe it when I say ARTPOP was everything Gaga said it'd be. It just unfolded in many dimensions. The reverse Warholian expedition & the poetic journey, then the night at the club and now it's time for the decay of the blonde. She planned it all. :derpga::lolga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AM98GJ

Allllllll the copies I've bought from Amazon have been foil :toofunny:

i think the cheapest I've got it for from there is £2.40 for the physical CD :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alfonso
1 hour ago, mrtommytom said:

I honestly don't think i've seen a version that didn't have the foil

this, as far as I know the standart and deluxe version have the foil :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Infinity Wave
12 hours ago, Alfonso said:

this, as far as I know the standart and deluxe version have the foil :laughga:

Yes I got the deluxe one from amazon and it has the foil :duck:

Also all the copies I've seen in the stores have the foil too... And I was so desperate at the idea of receiving one without the foil to later discover that actually all the copies sold have the foil :saladga:

Colourful
Link to post
Share on other sites

Caesium

The non-foiled edition is rarer than the foiled edition. A mess.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...