💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does Gaga's TIHTY performance has so few views?

Creyk

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum
Just now, Creyk said:

Actually, even my most watched youtube video has more views than this and that is just a Lana Del Rey remix :toofunny:

I tried it tho. 

505mq0.jpg

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JbGaga
12 hours ago, Creyk said:

Oh, I had no idea that the song is considered unpopular. Okay then.

But I don't understand...fans are excited about her possible performance at the Oscars though, saying it will give her lots of recognition? But if she does perform, she is going to perform this song. How would it really help her if people don't like the song?

They won't like the song till their world burns and crashes but it will or maybe they will like the song if they acually get to hear it. "you don't know" lol classic. It is so honest that is that world ever does is burn and crash same like when rome did or germany or the soviet union or the kids growing up on junk tv and music watching the world burn and crash all around them oblivious too the reality. Ooh there was another disaster a car wreck just round the corner their friend from school committed suicide their relative got cancer but still they maintain everything is just fine and those who are standing for something are delusional. wow if thats not a crashed and burnt life i don't know what is. people in hell thinking they are rich and successful what a bunch of losers sorry not even losers you know what i mean they would actually have too atleast try to be able to reach loser status. It might even be possible to go past that and become successful. I don't claim tp be all that not really but if the general public did 1% of what I have done the whole world would be turned into a paradise in about 1 year. Still I can't but feel a little pride for having done something over these years. Sometimes i even think i'm i the top 1% which is quite something considering well that I am not all that or maybe I am suppose just ashamed of myself like how sloppy I have been. you won't know how it feels how it feels.

Archived