Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "Oh my god" leak isn't Gaga

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

I found who it is, it's a girl I've spoke to before on Youtube, she sounds a lot like Gaga and I asked her if it was her singing and she said yes, I will post receipts as soon as I can post images cause I'm on my phone at the moment.

This is her signing ARTPOP before it even come out, everyone thought it was Gaga xD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

DID I REALLY HAVE TO READ THIS? **** IM OVER THIS I LITERALLY LOVED THAT SOUND I CAN'T EVEN 

btw she doesn't even sound like Gaga lol

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

She doesn't sound like Gaga. :duck:

She sounds like early, fame/redblueGa

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Rifek

Gaga better start going to studio again so some French people could record her legit sessions without 'Oh My God'... :duck:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

adamsenigma

I don't wanna be rude but I'm ****ing over that bitch, omg I wanna kill her and I don't know why.

PMKKARDASHiAN

My friend also said she was the one singing the backing track to the Oh My God snippet...so what's the truth :saladga:

Lemme ask Maryanne, the Singer of the Fake ARTPOP Demo.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

destinyofself
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

My friend also said she was the one singing the backing track to the Oh My God snippet...so what's the truth :saladga:

EyeloveGaga YT user?

Didymus

lmao I remember the ARTPOP "leak".

We were plagued with many fake Gaga voices pre-ARTPOP. Always funny to see the forum split in two camps: the people who clearly hear Gaga and the people who clearly hear it's not her.

Mobster

Now that you called it the "oh my god leak" it would be hilarious if you could hear those  voices in the background of the studio version when it comes out, because those studio walls felt like drywall anyway :air:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived