💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "Oh my god" leak isn't Gaga

destinyofself

Featured Posts

Kermit

Maryanne Dimech is a good singer but not as good as Gaga and cannot come close to sounding like her.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryanne is flawless. :flutter:

7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Maryanne Dimech is a good singer but not as good as Gaga and cannot come close to sounding like her.

Maryanne's a bloody amazing singer, more like it. 

arthurhmangum

This sounds nothing like the leak.

And I can't stand listening to her voice omg. :air:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Warholian

The only thing I'd be skeptical of is why would they compose a 1 minute piece of music that actually sounds pretty legit and good for absolutely no reason? I don't think I've ever heard a 'fake' leak that hasn't sounded shitty except this one. 

This girl sounds nothing like Gaga as well. Gaga's voice has changed a lot since 2012/2013, and at this point, it's almost impossible not to recognize when a voice is definitely Gaga. The leak sounds exactly like her current voice. 

I'll wait until February/March/May/September/December/2017 when LG5 is released. 

And, as somebody else already mentioned, all the videos kept being taken down. Mine's still up for some reason I think because it's been enhanced, but someone out there has been able to roam across the internet, find the leaks, and have them deleted. My old video of the un-enhanced leak was taken down thanks to 'copyright'. I have faith, gays.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I remember Maryanne said she was also there at the studio, and she also posted a video of her singing what she heard. Its the same as the leak btw. You can find it on her twitter. 

A Beaverhausen
11 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I don't wanna be rude but I'm ****ing over that bitch, omg I wanna kill her and I don't know why.

I am over monsters being so cunty! YOU ARE being ****ing rude- a horrible thing to post saying you want to kill her 

FrankGutz

I knew it was fake

5afPvoc.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RainingOnMe
11 hours ago, Didymus said:

lmao I remember the ARTPOP "leak".

We were plagued with many fake Gaga voices pre-ARTPOP. Always funny to see the forum split in two camps: the people who clearly hear Gaga and the people who clearly hear it's not her.

Aka the division between delusional fans and sane fans

FlopSlurper

Whoever this girl is, she needs to stop acting as if she's gaga and making songs to rumoured song.

FlopSlut
14 minutes ago, Vidar said:

A very intelligent and quality post. I love you so much FlopSlut you are the best of GGD. I will worship you forever, please be my valentine. Don't let @Warholian take you away from me my love, I will always love you till the end of time.

omg creeper leave me alone

Daddy help :wtfga:

Flopenstein

Archived