💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite least-liked Gaga song

Gagadonna

Among those songs, what's your favorite?   

78 members have voted

1. 1. Among those songs, what's your favorite?

• Money Honey
    • The Fame
    • Teeth
    • Bad Kids
    • Fashion of His Love
    • Jewels N Drugs
    • Fashion!

Featured Posts

The Child

I can't choose between Dope or You And I :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

FOHL and JnD

I disliked FOHL for a long time, but I appreciate it now. JnD is not a fave, but the instrumental is probably the best on ARTPOP

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Haroon

Hmm it's between The Fame and Bad Kids for me, but I think overall I prefer The Fame a tiny bit more :happy: 

Fashion of His Love doesn't deserve the hate

Yes it's too cheesy for a gaga song, but you can't deny that her vocals slay :giveup:

and why the hate for Jewels N Drugs? it's a bop :gaycat:

and I have to defend Bad Kids. It's a great song (the chorus tho...)

And that mj reference in the intro is just :giveup:

AM98GJ

I mean Dope isn't here and that song gets some of the biggest negative views I see within the fandom :green:

but I love it so much :green:

anyways out of those probably 'Teeth'

edit- I thought it was the song you liked the least, flop :emma:

in that case I'll go with Fashion! Or J&D

eifulien

Bad Kids, my fav BTW song and a close second Fashion! (I didn't even consider it part of the least liked list on the forum, oh well) :laughga:

Didymus
47 minutes ago, Benji said:

I don't think it helps that it's also got the Swinefest effect, where it doesn't quite live it up to that live debut. I love the instrumental on JnD, it really showcases the stronger production on the album but that extra oomph the live version has is really missed, by me anyway.

Agreed, actually. Gaga's vocal performance was more lively (she sounds oddly cold and unengaging on the album, as noted by more than one music critic) and the elongated instrumental felt more exciting as well.

Aside from that though, I still think the negativity is too overblown, especially when you remember that many fans already hated it at Swinefest.

PartySick
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

J&D. Still don't understand why so many dislike it.

The production is stellar, Gaga sounds great and fresh on it and the featured artists all bring their A-game. It's one of only two tracks on the album that actually walk the walk in terms of stepping outside of a comfort zone imo (the other being Dope of course, another underrated gem).

Just marry me already :saladga:

OT: Teeth and Fashion! imo. Teeth makes me feel primal and vicious while Fashion! makes me happy and fab :gaycat:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Didymus
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Just marry me already :saladga:

tumblr_lxmzxzbbW41qdrm32.gif

OT: I chose J&D but seriously, all of the options are fabulous. I even worship Money Honey even though I think that's the most hated song in this fanbase :rip: Also: Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Freak, both of which are hated ànd forgotten :giveup:

I actually love Money Honey and The Fame, I think I'm the only and they are very underrated and when they were done live at the Monster Ball, they were pretty good. Even Money Honey is Gagas least fave, but I don't know why. I tend to switch between the others though ha. 

PartySick
Just now, Didymus said:

tumblr_lxmzxzbbW41qdrm32.gif

OT: I chose J&D but seriously, all of the options are fabulous. I even worship Money Honey even though I think that's the most hated song in this fanbase :rip: Also: Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Freak, both of which are hated ànd forgotten :giveup:

Disco Heaven is my jam :rip: and the live versions of Money Honey are great :flutter: 

I don't think Gaga has a bad song tbh.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived