💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga, Oscar winner?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

freebit

Is it wrong that I'm hoping the Academy shamelessly nominates some random song produced by a fellow Academy member or someone they all know over See You Again, ala that Alone, Yet Not Alone fiasco? :air:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

There's a high probability that Gaga could win.  I'm really hyped but if she loses, I'm not going to be too upset.  She's already won so many awards so I'll be sad but that's how life is sometimes.  I mean, she can't win every award for which she's nominated.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Thomas P

I am praying that she wins an Oscar.

I also need her to win a golden globe. It would be even more honourable to win the golden globe for her acting, rather than the Oscar for her music imo.

I also want her to win an emmy.

She would then have won one of every MAJOR award: Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, Golden Globe

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

39 minutes ago, Warholian said:

I doubt she'd win though.

Have you seen what the nominees are like in a typical year? There's absolutely no reason she couldn't win.

JusKeepBreathin
46 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Just imagine if she managed to snatch an Oscar, Grammy, Golden Globe, and Emmy all in the same year.  :gaycat:

The big awards are EGOT

Emmy

Grammy

Oscar 

Tony

if she wins an Oscar this year she will only need to win a Tony to be in a Select group of performers to have one all four. 

Very few have won all four. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GloZell Green
44 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'm 100% sure she'll get nominated. 80% sure she'll win. 

Glory was nominated last year right?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FrankGutz

she deserve it :praying:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

TropicOfCANCER
15 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I am praying that she wins an Oscar.

I also need her to win a golden globe. It would be even more honourable to win the golden globe for her acting, rather than the Oscar for her music imo.

I also want her to win an emmy.

She would then have won one of every MAJOR award: Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, Golden Globe

I disagree. Oscar is far more impressive a win than a golden globe!

Thomas P
7 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I disagree. Oscar is far more impressive a win than a golden globe!

I would agree if it was an acting role in which gaga was nominated for at the Oscars, or if it was a music category at the golden globes, but the fact that with her first role gaga has been nominated for one of the biggies trumps her winning another awrd for music.

I still REALLY REALLY RESLLY REALLY etc, want her to win the Oscar and Grammy, im just saying I want the golden globe win more.

Spoiler

Imagine if she won a golden globe, grammy, Oscar, and emmy all in 2016!:duck::duck:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Dangerous Man
23 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Glory was nominated last year right?

Yeah and it won, so we really have a big chance to win since we are not up against it, hehe. But imagine if TIHTY beat Glory at the grammies, that would be a 100% confirmation it will snatch the Oscars.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

PrinceGaga
1 hour ago, Batwings said:

Just imagine if she managed to snatch an Oscar, Grammy, Golden Globe, and Emmy all in the same year.  :gaycat:

Holy **** don't hype me because this could actually happen omgg 

PrinceGaga

technically she has a Tony already since she won a Grammy with TONY Bennett so here's to EGOT 2k16 bishes  

(besides it would be slayful for her to get a proper Tony anyway since she's such a theatrical talented queen anyway so I'm unbothered about that one) 

grndmothrmonst
1 hour ago, just4fun said:

The big awards are EGOT

Emmy

Grammy

Oscar 

Tony

if she wins an Oscar this year she will only need to win a Tony to be in a Select group of performers to have one all four. 

Very few have won all four. 

She still needs an Emmy though

Cssomeone

I am quite sure she will win. TIHTY is a great song, it's in a documentary which has a powerful and important subject, Gaga sings it and Diane Warren is the writer of the song as well (she was nominated seven times before and never had the chance to take one home). 

ShockPop

Tihty will likely win.

Gaga is an Oscars darling after last year's masterclass. Dianne is due her Oscar win after all this time. The song has a subject matter that prevents a snub.

On a side note, if tihty doesn't win, Dianne should have Leonardo DiCaprio sing her next Oscar nominated track and they can be losers together. 

Archived