💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

What will happen in 1 hour? SECRET PHOTO

Rifek

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Just got a call from someone I trust. I hate when people do this so don't scalp me, but a girl named Kelsey Starlight who is like as close as Marc Monster just sent me a text saying its legit. 

Apparently the single is Thursday the 14th and the album is the 12th of February.

Edit: She is announcing it tonight bc she finally gave it a title and was debating the name of it up until yesterday ! :air:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Just got a call from someone I trust. I hate when people do this so don't scalp me, but a girl named Kelsey Starlight who is like as close as Marc Monster just sent me a text saying its legit. 

Apparently the single is Thursday the 14th and the album is the 12th of February.

So i guess it's time we see if that account is legit... but also if YOU are :gaycat: 

Bookmarking this.

Mobster

Don't. Get. Me. Hyped.

tumblr_nhbgnr1DDZ1u5mw4uo3_400.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

hoeslay
2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Ok don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure they don't have the album release date yet

Warholian
5 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

tumblr_mvfi80IcaQ1qip73ao3_250.gif

I can't wait to hold this against you for the rest of the year when nothing happens in 20 minutes. You wouldn't happen to have uh... proof? Would you?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Schwerk
5 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Wait, Kelsey is no way as close to Gaga as Marc? 

And I don't believe this hype. Half the world is asleep, and you don't drop something big in the weekend. You want press. To me it looks like Lady Gaga written in the American Horror story font.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SISTERV
Just now, Warholian said:

tumblr_mvfi80IcaQ1qip73ao3_250.gif

I can't wait to hold this against you for the rest of the year when nothing happens in 20 minutes. 

Please don't lol I'm just the messenger from another monster who I know to be close to Gaga. Don't scalp me. Even I'm waiting to see if it's true. I just don't think someone that close would straight up lie.

MonsterMum
Just now, GlitterBitch said:

They've just deleted a majority of their tweets.

Surprise surprise....

Spock
7 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Edit: She is announcing it tonight bc she finally gave it a title and was debating the name of it up until yesterday ! :air:

OMFG WHAT

3k0BfXs.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

Warholian

Please don't lol I'm just the messenger from another monster who I know to be close to Gaga. Don't scalp me. Even I'm waiting to see if it's true. I just don't think someone that close would straight up lie.

So that's a no to the proof thing.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Wait, Kelsey is no way as close to Gaga as Marc? 

And I don't believe this hype. Half the world is asleep, and you don't drop something big in the weekend. You want press. To me it looks like Lady Gaga written in the American Horror story font.

Thank you tho that you can vouch that this is a legit known monster. She might not be as close but she has like a million pictures with Gaga

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived