news

Golden Globe 'Spoilers': Outlander, Lady Gaga Poised to Win Big

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Didymus
Just now, Chump said:

Do you think she would suffer from this? It's just a little exposure, I don't think people would start to dislike her music immediately

Well, it's a huge award show. I don't think her winning over any of her competition would go unnoticed. Madonna didn't have the social media backlash possibility but she suffered enough :air:

I think it's best if she stays nominated. Her work will be recognized, but it won't be ridiculed that way.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, it's a huge award show. I don't think her winning over any of her competition would go unnoticed. Madonna didn't have the social media backlash possibility but she suffered enough :air:

I think it's best if she stays nominated. Her work will be recognized, but it won't be ridiculed that way.

Maybe you're right and she shouldn't win in her first nomination, but it would give extra hype for LG5's lead single if it's actually coming in february

On the other hand, this could kill the praise for possible win at the Oscars a little. So if she wins over SYA there, GG win would not be that significant

Duella Dvil
On 1/1/2016 at 11:10 AM, S said:

i dont think she will tbh , but anything could happen

Anything Goes

:trollga: 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived