Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Best song of 1989 imo. But bad video. I found the storyline to be a mix of her Blank Space / Wildest Dreams videos, and Katy's Part of Me / Wide Awake. Her storylines are always the same... a little boring, unimaginative, very cliche...but well, it's just my taste. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the song. Video is boring CGI, lingering shots of Taylor running in a dress,  her face, & landscapes, predictable schlock. The only videos of hers I like are WD and Blank Space. Unfortunately her best song , Style, got the worst video.

Loved the song since my friend introduced me to it saying "hey check out this Taylor Swift song, the chorus is so funny to sing! (for us non-native speakers)" and I love the video, it feels like a crazy dream/nightmare, I wouldn't imagine something so abstract for this song.

Ferrer Zorola
10 hours ago, PaperIz said:

I really love the video! The only think that irks me is that they used the message from "Clean" at the end of this. Why not just make Clean the single? I suspect this is the last video from the era since they used it.

idgi, what clean message? are the intro and outro "clean" lyrics? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Redstreak
10 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

In the album booklet, there's a message hidden within each song page. The words in the OOTW video is the secret message on the page for Clean in the album booklet.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Ferrer Zorola
16 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

In the album booklet, there's a message hidden within each song page. The words in the OOTW video is the secret message on the page for Clean in the album booklet.

!!!!111!
clean is teh next singel lel

Spoiler

I wish some one would upload all of these messages :c that'd be cool... thanks btw

LIFE IS GOOD

Redstreak
2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

!!!!111!
clean is teh next singel lel

Reveal hidden contents

I wish some one would upload all of these messages :c that'd be cool... thanks btw

We begin our story in New York (“Welcome To New York”). There once was a girl known by everyone and no one (“Blank Space”). Her heart belonged to someone who couldn’t stay (“Style”). They loved each other recklessly (“Out of the Woods”). They paid the price (“All You Had To Do Was Stay”). She danced to forget him (“Shake It Off”). He drove past her street each night (“I Wish You Would”). She made friends and enemies (“Bad Blood”). He only saw her in his dreams (“Wildest Dreams”). Then one day he came back (“How You Get The Girl”). Timing is a funny thing (“This Love”). And everyone was watching (“I Know Places”). She lost him but she found herself and somehow that was everything (“Clean”).

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PaperIz
20 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I see the other peeps have informed you lol. I do hope Clean is the final single though. It's one of my faves

Ferrer Zorola
47 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I see the other peeps have informed you lol. I do hope Clean is the final single though. It's one of my faves

wonderland should have been the ONLY 1989 single :green: 

I doubt she's releasing an other one, it wouldn't make sense since Out of The woods' release doesn't make sense either... it was released after the tour end date and I think I've never seen that before... it seems fishy, as if TS was going to release a reissue and tour again or something :duck:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
52 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

We begin our story in New York (“Welcome To New York”). There once was a girl known by everyone and no one (“Blank Space”). Her heart belonged to someone who couldn’t stay (“Style”). They loved each other recklessly (“Out of the Woods”). They paid the price (“All You Had To Do Was Stay”). She danced to forget him (“Shake It Off”). He drove past her street each night (“I Wish You Would”). She made friends and enemies (“Bad Blood”). He only saw her in his dreams (“Wildest Dreams”). Then one day he came back (“How You Get The Girl”). Timing is a funny thing (“This Love”). And everyone was watching (“I Know Places”). She lost him but she found herself and somehow that was everything (“Clean”).

thanks hot stuff, this is so nice of you :3 
oh and nnnn at TS ignoring the bonus tracks :green: 

LIFE IS GOOD

PaperIz
6 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

wonderland should have been the ONLY 1989 single :green: 

I doubt she's releasing an other one, it wouldn't make sense since Out of The woods' release doesn't make sense either... it was released after the tour end date and I think I've never seen that before... it seems fishy, as if TS was going to release a reissue and tour again or something :duck:

I want this era to last forever. It inspires me so much :giveup: but yeah I think Ootw is it especially since it used the ending type message and like you said, the tour is over. I'd be okay with a reissue or more touring, but I think she knows when to stop :D

TiphEret

I can't comment on the song cause it's just not my style but that video was quite boring, I didn't ike te effect it just seems cheesy, she can do so much it's not like she can't afford it...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Torsoface

I wish Gaga had special effects like these in her videos. The music video is absolutely stunning :flutter:

Archived