Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

Prismatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice video. Perfectly compliments the song. She has to have one of the best collections of music videos for any pop album.

Why are so many people complaining about it being uneventful or lacking a story? Music videos don't need a story... It's art and a visual experience to compliment the song. Many of Gaga's videos lack any story.

Teri Hatcher
1 hour ago, Yves said:

Did she kiss someone in the Shake It Off & Bad Blood videos?

Oh yeah totally forgot about those ancient videos (how long is this era lmfao) 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Haroon

I liked the song but I wasn't a HUGE fan of it compared to loads of other songs on the album, but I have a feeling this video will make me like the song way more :flutter: Totally loved it, so different to the other Joseph Kahn videos and stands out in a good way :yay: Probably up there after Wildest Dreams from the Kahn rankings from the 1989 era :happy: 

ItsTommyBitch

It was basically Wide Awake meets Alice in the Wonderland meets Narnia meets, ironically, Into the Woods :air: 

Cute though :emma: I appreciated the symbolism and different locations a lot, especially at the end :flutter: 

Pressed that How you get the girl or All You Had to Do Was Stay or Clean didn't get videos  tbh :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

boyerased
4 hours ago, loribeverlygirl said:

I was expecting something more hipster/tumblr themed, not a coverage of survival of a girl with special powers in wilderness :emma:

I like it though 

This I expected it to be so tumblr with all those tumblr fashion and tumblr lighting and tumblr-story. Did I just say too much tumblr? :hor:

eifulien

I think the video is in the vein of Style and Wildest Dreams. A bit dreamy, showing nice views. Not anything risky or boundary-pushing, but we can't blame her. To be honest, with this era Taylor Swift proved she is a very good businesswoman and knows how to keep the whole thing running. The sole fact it is the 6th video, a year and a half after the beginning of th era... :air:

I think she is wrapping this wildly successful era with a proper video. 

(on a non-serious note, can we all agree the video represents her trying to run away from hurricane Adele? :hor::derpga:)

Swan Heart

I thought the visuals were beautiful, I really enjoyed them. The whole thing eminded me of Evanescence's Good Enough video so so much, almost too much. 

Overall, could have been done a lot better, there was something that's off.. It felt quite bland. Also that quote thingy made me cringe.

I liked the song tho, it was really nice.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived