it hath already leak-ed. 'cheek' out cheek two cheek.com for more detail

this is gold. gasp at the 207-2011 brinty

Flopenstein

Warholian
Just now, notsoratedr said:

@Warholian  not you stealing my thread... mess :deadbanana:

xn07XTO.gif

eat my ass :crossed:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

i'd listen to it, i've always listened to her leaks... but i've also bought her albums on every platform possible once officially released. I'm just impatient af.

chromaticka
3 minutes ago, Warholian said:

xn07XTO.gif

eat my ass :crossed:

post-16196-Watermelon-Eating-Contest-lik

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Bad Bromance

I would totally listen to it and would buy it, of course.  We've got to support the artist for whom we stan so there's nothing wrong with listening to leaked songs or albums, as long as you purchase them when they're released on iTunes.  ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Duh I'd listen. I mean I'm buying the album and paying for a ticket to her show if she comes to my city.
I ain't costing her dollars when I'm going to pay for it when it's officially released.

I don't think it's disrespectful, I just love her music and want to hear. The only exception is that I would try not to listen if it's LQ. The 'leak' today was fine, I feel like I got nothing from that but she is singing interesting melodies and using her voice. If you can actually hear the lyrics though and it's just a bad quality file, no thanks. I want to get slayed first listen.

Archived