🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

New leak

Der Meister
32 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Gagz isn't the only one that recycles lyrics, sis. 

I'm not only talking about lyrics duh. And I don't give a fudge if this is or not Sire. She can do anything she wants to her songs.

GloZell Green

Okay I've started to think about this and it isn't completely impossible that it's Sire. There's only one example of a "recycled" song that I can think of and it was Bloody Mary. Remember the RedOne demo for The Fame Monster? Maybe she's doing the same and re-recording it. 

Earthquake (Then You'd Love Me) was also unreleased and the chorus was recycled for Fashion Of His Love. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Music

i'm so curious to hear this song in full, the melody sounds great!

Mariano

I am late to the party (for some reason I don't come much here anymore :rip: )

But anyway, I already posted that on ATRL.

In my opinion this is the lead single for LG5. And I don't think it was necessarily produced by Mark Ronson.  I feel like Gaga was playing it to Mark.  There is no way they recorded a song this fast. And this snippet is not from recording, the song is clearly turned UPPPPP as **** for everyone in the studio (and outside ironically) to hear.  It sounds like a finished song.

My prediction is that this is the RedOne produced lead single and Gaga was playing it to Mark so he can get the feel of the album, the same way Adele played Hello to Gaga in January.

And I can hear it perfectly, I am literally in love with it, I can even sing it (without the lyrics) to myself.  the Oh Oh Oh OOoooooooh  has been in my head the whole day the other day :rip:   ANd the vocals are GODLY.

Y'all can bookmark me :nick:

Lady Palutena

I understand we all want to hear new music but come on, recording her outside of a recording studio?

Like, don't you think Gaga deserves some privacy?

Fp0r60b.png

cultus ad caelos, palutena. dea lucis.

Rolodex of Hate

Where can I hear the leak :giveup:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Noam Zioni

Look at the latest tweet!!! Rock On!

Noam Zioni
1 hour ago, Noam Zioni said:

Look at the latest tweet!!! Rock On!

I mean I think it's the lyrics to the song

Fiona Apple
Just now, Noam Zioni said:

I mean I think it's the lyrics to the song

what are you talking about

SUBURBIA

So where can I hear the original thing? 

andy232000
On 29/12/2015 at 3:07 PM, Vidar said:

The 2009 Bloody Mary rumor is 200% fake. Applause was never made by Zedd lmao. RedOne made his own version of Paparazzi, it didn't get remade. Gaga had both of them make their own version. 

bloody mary rumor is actually real. she tweeted lyrics i believe. and you just proved their point. just because sire was produced by DJWS it doesnt mean he is gonna be the only producer ever. i would assume gaga would want to distance herself from the ARTPOP sound, so her getting an old song and re-produce it with someone new for it to sound fresh seem likely

Noam Zioni
1 hour ago, CurlyBae said:

what are you talking about

She replied to someone "Rock On" 

some of you said that the lyrics in the snippet are "walk on" so maybe it's rock on instead of walk on

Fiona Apple
21 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

She replied to someone "Rock On" 

some of you said that the lyrics in the snippet are "walk on" so maybe it's rock on instead of walk on

that's too far tbh