Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

New leak

Featured Posts

James Coopridge

OMG... Just found the chords to whatever was being sung to.. whatever it is, or who it's by,  it's  a ****ing HIT :giveup:... listen closely to the melody and chord progression it's super catchy

Warholian
8 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

Good jawb, it's not even an enjoyable rhythm, she was probably recording a song for C3C.

It's pronounced CtwoC, floppy

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

BenG
49 minutes ago, James Coopridge said:

OMG... Just found the chords to whatever was being sung to.. whatever it is, or who it's by,  it's  a ****ing HIT :giveup:... listen closely to the melody and chord progression it's super catchy

the chord progression is the same as TEOG, Hair, Paparazzi, Dope, DITD

Warhol Killer

i luv it tho

We had her in our worst, she had us in her best.

River Phoenix

Guys.. please do not share,download or expose this leaks. Gaga has worked hard for LG5 and I don't want it to be ruined... :crossed:

River Phoenix

Warholian
25 minutes ago, Gaga Delano said:

Guys.. please do not share,download or expose this leaks. Gaga has worked hard for LG5 and I don't want it to be ruined... :crossed:

That makes me want to share download and expose this leaks. Oh..o-hoo--OOPS

My hand slipped. Look what you made me do. All your fault. Stop spreading the leak. LG5 is going to collapse.

tumblr_n071nwHtOC1t1l5qso1_500.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

River Phoenix
26 minutes ago, Warholian said:

My hand slipped. Look what you made me do. All your fault. Stop spreading the leak. LG5 is going to collapse.

tumblr_nwwui6gzQU1ugs4ydo2_r1_400.gif

River Phoenix

arthurhmangum
50 minutes ago, Warholian said:

You just ruined LG5's era. :neyde:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Warholian
1 minute ago, littlemonsterwo said:

You just ruined LG5's era. 

It's_all_going_according_to_my_plan.gif

VOLANTIS
18 hours ago, CurlyBae said:

Actually Mark's best work is Hurt by Aguilera imo

True True. But he's famous for his upbeat songs isn't it? Ofc I have no doubts Adele will kill at every Genre too but its kinda unlikely that Gaga will hunt down Mark for a Ballad. But maybe she wants to experiment again. who knows. And we dont know what kind of tempo change the song will have either. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Lady

Why do some of you find it weird that she went to Mark when this is the guy who's behind Amy's Back to Black album???!!! Like...Mark is one of the most logical choices imo. 

Nervous Unicorn
2 hours ago, Lady said:

Why do some of you find it weird that she went to Mark when this is the guy who's behind Amy's Back to Black album???!!! Like...Mark is one of the most logical choices imo. 

tbh this is the reason I'm so hyped about them working together. if gaga can create her back to black I'll cry