Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

New leak

Featured Posts

Harry

This sounds more legit than any other 'leak' we've had, but where are people getting Sire from?

Also I highly doubt that it's recorded straight from outside the studio as the walls are probably soundproof so unless it was being played in a different room or away from the studio, I don't buy that.

But it definitely sounds like her. I'm still sceptical though. If it's fake it's a pretty good fake.

blackstar

I'm not sure what to think about this. :neyde:

I'm not hyped at all.

notinterested.gif

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

MichelleVisage
Just now, Admin said:

I don't know if it's real or not but I did hear about a month ago that a fan recorded a 1-minute snippet outside the studio.

This sounds like a fan sitting 10 feet away from a computer recording something fake and freaking out. Studio walls are not even thin enough for someone to get a recording that clear. If this was real, it would sound very bassy and not LQ + soft..... :smh:

RBNLM
12 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Did I hear the Dope voice? :grr:

it sounds like a song for sure not jazz

MichelleVisage
Just now, Harry said:

Also I highly doubt that it's recorded straight from outside the studio as the walls are probably soundproof so unless it was being played in a different room or away from the studio, I don't buy that.

This. There is 0 chance that this is a recording from outside a studio. :rip:

Coop
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

I don't know if it's real or not but I did hear about a month ago that a fan recorded a 1-minute snippet outside the studio.

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

:derpga: 

It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

88087d32daf41f3fd8ce30595df85b56d0b54e7b

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Little cupcakes will do anything to convince people for a fake leak. From faking music videos, to faking photos, to songs. Being part of the fanbase for 6 years, it only gets worse every album. :toofunny:

This is also very true.  I do agree that people post stuff here or on Twitter for attention, but you can't deny that it sounds like Gaga.  If this isn't legit, I really don't care because I'm not going to hype myself over something like this.  It's always fun to read the posts here, though.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

venusian
5 minutes ago, Vidar said:

Little cupcakes will do anything to convince people for a fake leak. From faking music videos, to faking photos, to songs. Being part of the fanbase for 6 years, it only gets worse every album. :toofunny:

this is obviously real though 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

StarryNight
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

And you didn't make a thread about it :neyde:

Spoiler

:flower:

Maybe our love is just a physical rendezvous...

MichelleVisage
Just now, venusian said:

this is obviously real though 

Anyone sounding like Gaga makes it obviously real?

You have no proof. the story about recording it outside a studio is absolute bullshit, studio walls are soundproof. 

arthurhmangum

I can hear the drums with headphones! 

tumblr_nlfxp2hu3D1qlo8wco1_500.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.