itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
45 minutes ago, Benji said:

Doubt it's real.

Audio wouldn't leak that cleanly outside of a studio considering how loud it would have to be to be audible.

Right, this was my first thought, but you never know. Reminds me of Monsters who recorded the rehearsals from Swinefest from outside the venue.

I gotta say it does sound legit.

1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

IT IS REAL

SHE WAS THERE THAT NIGHT 

I don;t think so XD

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

OmgSum1Actually

I am not even hyped, this doesn't sound as something I am expecting to come out next :flower:

Shameless selfpromo

Levine
1 minute ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Nnn it's real then?

Idk what to think tho, it's a cute top 70 song. 

ChicaSkas

Nice.  I see fanboying is alive and well!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Three words. They are American. 

Gaga was in London when this supposedly happened and the people outside the studio would have most likely been British. And the people talking in the video have an American Accent. Also, those rooms are SOUND PROOF, GIRL! Sounds like Gaga, but not from a UK recording session.

ChicaSkas

@Zilla @Kayla does this sound anything like what you were played back in 2013?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DrKindnessKunt1999

I would have been more convinced if the guy (who kind of sounds like Miranda Sings) didn't say "OH MY GOD!!" every two seconds. It's almost like he created a snippet with Gaga's vocals when she's singing Jazz and changed the words around almost like "Girl from Another Land" was made from manipulating the vocals from "Gyspy" and tried to make it seem like it was from outside the studio by making it low quality and saying "OMG" to make the audio less listenable. 

Archived