💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

6 Days left for a Gaga surprise

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

There are 6 days left and 6 days of possibility of Getting something from Gaga, we have gotten something every year around this time and I 

am praying she hasn't forgotten about us now that she's progressing to bigger things. What do you guys think?

I think we get the V magazine in JAN with Gaga in it.

I know she owes us nothing but we could at least have something to hold us off until Bobby makes up his mind on what goes on during the LG5 era or even when it starts, he's been killing hype left and right.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

monketsharona

Just hope we'll get something soon (if not a single, at least an announcement about LG5)

Now LG5 needs to be the main focus. No side projects anymore (at least, LG5 needs to be her main project)

Kermit
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just hope we'll get something soon (if not a single, at least an announcement about LG5)

Now LG5 needs to be the main focus. No side projects anymore (at least, LG5 needs to be her main project)

We could at least get a new gagavision. The last one was over a year ago.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Iwontell

I think we'll be getting a "happy new year!" and that's it...:derpga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

danwasd
4 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I think we'll be getting a "happy new year!" and that's it...:derpga:

If we get it :wtf:

i sure hope she doesn't feel obliged to engage in such shortcoming tactics to please her fans anymore. i want her to focus on what she needs to put out and take several months of break if she needs to in order to deliver something truly fresh and exciting.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

You're the one who pretended to be an insider yet you knew nothing. Just spare me from this bullshit

You know, it's easy to spare yourself from "this bullshit" by ignoring my thread, just saying. :emma:

Archived