💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scream Loud?

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Kermit

Any wikipedia/wiki page can be edited, who knows if it's real though. Iv'e never heard of it so I would say no.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dangerous Man

I would have believe it if there's an audio for it with real Gaga  voice.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

It looks like the diehard fans who want nonexistant songs have been the Gagapedia again.

No worries, this will be removed soon. Unless they're actually proof. But they're i no mention of BMI or anything else besides that FG tweet, which has no link.

Rip off of A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Applause: "make it real loud" This: "Scream it loud and proud"

Applause: "put your hands up make 'em touch" This: "Put your paws up"

Very much a fake.

Xalser

1 minute ago, Applause said:

Rip off of A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Applause: "make it real loud" This: "Scream it loud and proud"

Applause: "put your hands up make 'em touch" This: "Put your paws up"

Very much a fake.

Actually "Scream" has been a rumored song since, I believe, even before "The Fame Monster". So this is actually old.

Same with "Freak Like Me" and a few others. They make the rounds among the Lady Gaga fanbase occassionally, only with new additions.

Though "freak Like Me" was a CD bootlegged in China I believe. Has a lot of Monster Ball interludes and songs in which Gaga was featured in.

Just now, Seeka said:

Actually "Scream" has been a rumored song since, I believe, even before "The Fame Monster". So this is actually old.

Same with "Freak Like Me" and a few others. They make the rounds among the Lady Gaga fanbase occassionally, only with new additions.

Though "freak Like Me" was a CD bootlegged in China I believe. Has a lot of Monster Ball interludes and songs in which Gaga was featured in.

Even if so, I could see "scream" concept being made into Applause as a final product, which I think is what happened.

Xalser

12 minutes ago, Applause said:

Even if so, I could see "scream" concept being made into Applause as a final product, which I think is what happened.

Probably not. Previously, when this made the rounds, it was a song featuring either Michael Jackson or the Black Eyed Peas and had entirely different production (some major league electric artist at the time.) I think that was back in 09.

So unless that tweet comes up, it is nonexistant, but everyone wants it to exist. Like Freak Like me, and that one song said to feature David Bowie (which could've been scream as well).

Archived