💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga needs TF/M Sound For LG5

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Why do I get the feeling that LG5 is going to be pure lovemaking music? I'm pretty sure she's sick of seeing her fans fight like this.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mason Knowles

Silence, Monsters... BTW is the best album of ALL TIME, period.

giphy.gif

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

iMonster

Jay-Z said it best. . .

"People want my old SH*T, buy my old albums"

Honestly I was cool with the OP's opinion until this: 

If she stays away from the crazy costumes and gimmicks, but puts out good pop music like TF/M & has a GP friendly revamped image, she'll do great!  

Nope! No, please no. Return to sender! She will never be conventional and that's WHY I support her. Before The Fame, listen to her older material. Even her records prior to fame weren't cliche or bland-pop, etc. Her "gimmicks" is merely theater to some of us. It was the blood at the VMA's that made me take a second look at her. People thought that was weird and shocking, long before BTW era. Her package/brand is "weird" and I honestly hope she never changes her foundation, because it's HER. The little girl at about 4 or 5 with her leg on the piano, that's always been Gaga. Her music has since grown sonically as well as lyrically and that's inevitable. I don't care about the GP and truthfully I believe Gaga doesn't either. As soon as you let your fanbase/GP dictate YOUR art and expression. . . .

Granted I love TF/M era the most ONLY because that's when no one knew who she was (and that time span was so much fun/brings back memories before the superstardom). I also loved each era afterwards because (for me) it shows her constant growth and unwavering passion for her craft. 

I know, no one cares for this rant but please, stop caring about what the public wants. Anything that ever became massive was always organic, it came naturally (oh, hey Bad Romance). It's so many other "artist" (lol-entertainers rather) out there that fits the bill for what many people here and the GP wants. Generic, bland, irrelevant, contemporary "popular" music.

Gaga will never be that girl and that's why she's my girl. =) 

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, iMonster said:

Jay-Z said it best. . .

"People want my old SH*T, buy my old albums"

Honestly I was cool with the OP's opinion until this: 

If she stays away from the crazy costumes and gimmicks, but puts out good pop music like TF/M & has a GP friendly revamped image, she'll do great!  

Nope! No, please no. Return to sender! She will never be conventional and that's WHY I support her. Before The Fame, listen to her older material. Even her records prior to fame weren't cliche or bland-pop, etc. Her "gimmicks" is merely theater to some of us. It was the blood at the VMA's that made me take a second look at her. People thought that was weird and shocking, long before BTW era. Her package/brand is "weird" and I honestly hope she never changes her foundation, because it's HER. The little girl at about 4 or 5 with her leg on the piano, that's always been Gaga. Her music has since grown sonically as well as lyrically and that's inevitable. I don't care about the GP and truthfully I believe Gaga doesn't either. As soon as you let your fanbase/GP dictate YOUR art and expression. . . .

Granted I love TF/M era the most ONLY because that's when no one knew who she was (and that time span was so much fun/brings back memories before the superstardom). I also loved each era afterwards because (for me) it shows her constant growth and unwavering passion for her craft. 

I know, no one cares for this rant but please, stop caring about what the public wants. Anything that ever became massive was always organic, it came naturally (oh, hey Bad Romance). It's so many other "artist" (lol-entertainers rather) out there that fits the bill for what many people here and the GP wants. Generic, bland, irrelevant, contemporary "popular" music.

Gaga will never be that girl and that's why she's my girl. =) 

Bro you kind of had me tearing up. I feel so close to Gaga too, through her music. She makes me so proud. As long as she does whatever she feels is the right thing, I will try to understand what's on her mind. But as far as I feel connected to her, I she will always be the sweet lady in my life.

While I'm not here for the same sound as TF/TFM, I am here for the simplicity of LG5. TF/TFM were very successful at carrying a common theme that didn't get too complex for Gaga's writing capabilities. They were cohesive and, mostly applicable to TFM, each track transitioned smoothly into each other. Not to mention that a great variety of tracks rose from the common theme of fears and obsession with fame. Where BTW and ARTPOP fell flat, was that I don't think Gaga quite knew how to put her thoughts into words, so we got very choppy albums where the transitions didn't make a lot of sense, the songs barely had something in common with one another, and the quality of the album as a whole was affected by the the wide range of quality of each individual song. We got something well mixed, written, and produced such as DWUW and G.U.Y, but then we moved onto poor tracks such as Donatella and Jewels n Drugs. 

Lord Temptation
51 minutes ago, Mast said:

While I'm not here for the same sound as TF/TFM, I am here for the simplicity of LG5. TF/TFM were very successful at carrying a common theme that didn't get too complex for Gaga's writing capabilities. They were cohesive and, mostly applicable to TFM, each track transitioned smoothly into each other. Not to mention that a great variety of tracks rose from the common theme of fears and obsession with fame. Where BTW and ARTPOP fell flat, was that I don't think Gaga quite knew how to put her thoughts into words, so we got very choppy albums where the transitions didn't make a lot of sense, the songs barely had something in common with one another, and the quality of the album as a whole was affected by the the wide range of quality of each individual song. We got something well mixed, written, and produced such as DWUW and G.U.Y, but then we moved onto poor tracks such as Donatella and Jewels n Drugs. 

Of course ARTPOP was a mess. That's the whole point. That's why I love it. When you are angry, are you able to make sense of how you feel?

43 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Of course ARTPOP was a mess. That's the whole point. That's why I love it. When you are angry, are you able to make sense of how you feel?

yes.

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, Mast said:

yes.

Sleep on it. You will feel different in the morning. 

monketsharona

I would love TFM atmosphere back. I loved that dark vibe there was in it.

Though no I don't want a TFM 2.0 in terms of music (neither a new TF, BTW or ARTPOP). I want something fresh and new that will have its own identity and which will be iconic.

However I would love LG5 to have the same impact of TFM !

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I would love TFM atmosphere back. I loved that dark vibe there was in it.

Though no I don't want a TFM 2.0 in terms of music (neither a new TF, BTW or ARTPOP). I want something fresh and new that will have its own identity and which will be iconic.

However I would love LG5 to have the same impact of TFM !

I hope so too.

11 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Sleep on it. You will feel different in the morning. 

I feel no different. 

Archived