Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Today Show tweet that Rihanna's ANTI's coming on Christmas

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
1 hour ago, Chump said:

I hope it's true. I can't wait to see it open with Cheek to Cheek numbers and then fall into oblivion

Inb4 it opens with Born This Way: The Remix numbers :emma: Oh Riri this era is so messy. I still can't wait but won't stores be closed :air: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Oh, sure...

yeah_sure_seinfeld.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Gracious Gaga
5 hours ago, Applause said:

Cool. :flower:

Can't wait to judge it.

Omg same that's why I love when artists who aren't Gaga release a new album

♥ Kindness Police.

JoanneARTPOP

Rihanna is reportedly releasing her long-awaited eighth album “ANTI” tomorrow on Christmas Eve.

The Today Show tweeted the announcement this evening (Dec. 23) hyping up the singer’s impatient fans before subsequently deleting the tweet.

It’s easy to brush this off as another rumour and roll our eyes because we feel like we’re not getting this album until 2025 but since when does Team Rihanna react to the hearsay? The biggest frustration of this sporadic album campaign has been the nonchalance of it all, so the reaction does seem a little odd. 

Rihanna has released three singles this year with accompanying videos, leaked snippets and one interlude, announced a world tour in support of the unreleased album, promoted a sock line and PUMA designs more than said singles, and spent the past month teasing the album with videos on a website, ANTIdiaRy.com. 

The countdown videos have been made much less exciting because of virtual keys, Samsung and the simple exhaustion of having to work to hear music we’ve been waiting over three years for. However, we are currently in “room 6” which means there is only one room left before we enter “room 8.” 

To put it simply (I don’t blame you if you’ve not paid attention to it all) “room 8” on the website is “R8” which is “ANTI” meaning I’m 99.9% confident that we’ll finally get the album whenever the bloody virtual door opens. 

source : http://www.breatheheavy.com/rihanna-to-release-anti-tomorrow/

RAMROD

Breatheheavy as source?

Can we do the same with GGD to another forums too?

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They say this every single week. It's not coming out Friday. I'm 99.9% positive that we have to wait until R8 of the AntidiaRy is unlocked. Which means we have another week or two to go.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived