rumor

Today Show tweet that Rihanna's ANTI's coming on Christmas

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

IHAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GAGA SNAPPED THAT PIC WITH REDONE IN THE STUDIO OH MYOGOD

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

15 minutes ago, Mr Wonderful said:

Is it coming on the 24th or 25th? Any I'm pumped. I wake up so early on Xmas I just sit around and for my parents so this will give me something to do

26 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Christmas day and ANTI?

b87Q8DZ.gif

It's fake.

The most likely release date is still Jan 8 unless something really unusual happens in the app within the next 24 hours.

Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, Satyromaniac said:

Rihanna be like, "No. I still have to wait for Sia to write me more songs"

:stalkga:

Rih only published one Sia track in her career lol. And as far as we know there will be only one on ANTI

I'll believe it when Rihanna says something.

ixz8qep7pgsx7i2uf7.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Paper Gangsta
14 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Must be false. There is no way any label would take such a stupid risk to release an album on Christmas Day. It never happens because no one cares about new albums until well after the new year. You'll notice that albums by big names generally don't start releasing until March at the earliest. Because it takes the public a while to get over the albums of last year and move into the new stuff. At the end of the year and the start of the new year, there's sales going on everywhere and people aren't interested in buying new stuff, it's the old albums that they're wanting - the ones that got listed in all the "best albums of the year" lists. Oh, it's on sale for £2? I'll take that. What's this? New album? Don't know anything about it, I'll just leave it for now. That's why the new year tends to be just filled with albums of yesteryear. Then in February, big awards seasons start with the Grammys and BRITS, so the old albums will reign supreme again. I remember Iggy Azalea said this was why her debut album kept getting pushed back - because her label told her every month held the risk of old albums doing well and this period wouldn't end until March at the earliest. Seriously, who is bothered about new music on Christmas Day? Even if Gaga released new stuff, I'd hold out for a while. I'm not even online over Christmas and neither are a lot of other people. Plus, on Christmas Day, the shops are shut, meaning she'll miss out on a whole day's worth of sales. The album reviewers will be off for the holidays. No one wants to even think about new music until New Years Day (if they're not slaving off hangovers).

I honestly wonder where all these rumours are coming from. They're getting wilder by the day.

If Christmas release is true it would be just digital though so there won't be problem with shops.

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Paper Gangsta said:

they deleted the tweet. But did they do it cause they were wrong or cause they announced something that they weren't supposed to

it's clear, no christmas gift from Rihanna 

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, HolyMolly said:

it's clear, no christmas gift from Rihanna 

They would delete it in both cases so we can't be sure

ItsTommyBitch

Id like to think she was going to do it, but then decided against it after they tweeted it :green:

Or a Navy twink hacked their account (or got access to it :smh: ) :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

StrawberryBlond
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

If Christmas release is true it would be just digital though so there won't be problem with shops.

Even so, who's actually purchasing music on Christmas Day, even if it's digital? On that day, you just want to hear Christmas songs and are eating/drinking/dancing/playing party games. Who's sitting on their phone looking up new music releases? And even if the news appeared on the tv, would anyone even bother for at least a week? I think that this release could actually be something her fans might want to purchase physically too. Remember that the cover contains all that braille - you can probably feel it by running your hands over it. It might be one of those soft album covers, like a tough paper case, not a plastic jacket. Meaning it'll be the perfect album to own physically. So, hard copies may be more of a sell. What'll the chances be that it's Tidal exclusive the first week, though? To potentially get a ton of new subscribers spending their Christmas money on a membership to hear the new album? And then rush out on January 1st to buy it?

Archived