💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Today Show tweet that Rihanna's ANTI's coming on Christmas

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Nice try attempting to keep hype alive....

I see you Rihanna

0SVj7Tl.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999

Hmmm... I thought that she conformed that it was going to be released at 2016. Whatever, I'm still buying Anti. Too bad that the Azealia Banks collar was canceled (like almost every other Azealia Banks collaboration). 

That's cool.

jyInoIL.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

49 minutes ago, Desperado said:

she can keep it 

38 minutes ago, Mr Wonderful said:

Yassss I need it

Oh man... I dont know who to side with :ohno:

FATCAT

I was a little excited when she dropped the cover, but this album has been hyped for years. It'll have a worse 'disappointment' shtick than ARTPOP.

Purr more, hiss less.

I'm so tired of these click-bait topic titles.

Reportedly*, it hasn't been confirmed. It goes under "Rumors", not "Music News".

it wasn't laaaahv

adamsenigma
12 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

I'm so tired of these click-bait topic titles.

Reportedly*, it hasn't been confirmed. It goes under "Rumors", not "Music News".

Okay chill because no one needs your negativity.

Dangerous Man

I'll wait for Rihanna's announcement or from her team. But if this is true then it's a bad timing for a release esp that Adele will sell another million and it'll get overshadowed. I'm afraid it'll sell less than 150k. Good for her fans though.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

7 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I love her but, bitch please, she was still in the recording studio last night.

xmas.jpg?resize=640%2C445

posted yesterday

Apperently they were finishing old songs. :air: The producer of Kiss It Better was in the studio and confirmed they were finishing it and that it's still on the album like a week ago and her manager is with her in the studio, so it makes me think they're almost done.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

TailoredGuilts
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I don't believe it tbh. And I don't care. I've officially lost interest.

I honestly think this whole thing is all part of her plan. She seems unbothered by everyone's comments on the whole thing and why spend the money to promote it the way they did with the partnership of samsung. If her record label saw no point they wouldn't have funded it this far

To me it seems she is intentionally trying to drag this out and cause the type of commentary that is being created. The album is titled ANTI... It would seem plausible that her tactic for releasing this album is by "ANTI"-hype. Purposefully prolonging and doing the exact opposite of what everyone wants/expects to the point of frustration and having people give up all hope in it...and then at whatever moment she deems the right time... drop the album and force everyone to take attention again. However she has lowered everyone's expectations at this point, so any music she puts out will be all the better. The only justification for doing this way without it truly bombing horribly is if the album is freaking incredible and will surprise everyone. 

okay I'm done... hopefully people take the time to read because it's late and my brain is tired of concocting this conspiracy lol 

interested to hear everyone's thoughts!

19 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'll wait for Rihanna's announcement or from her team. But if this is true then it's a bad timing for a release esp that Adele will sell another million and it'll get overshadowed. I'm afraid it'll sell less than 150k. Good for her fans though.

47 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Oh man... I dont know who to side with :ohno:

Archived