💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Today Show tweet that Rihanna's ANTI's coming on Christmas

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

Can somebody please make a screenshot of the first post??? I don´t know why, but it just won´t show itself to me :toofunny: 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Even so, who's actually purchasing music on Christmas Day, even if it's digital? On that day, you just want to hear Christmas songs and are eating/drinking/dancing/playing party games. Who's sitting on their phone looking up new music releases? And even if the news appeared on the tv, would anyone even bother for at least a week? I think that this release could actually be something her fans might want to purchase physically too. Remember that the cover contains all that braille - you can probably feel it by running your hands over it. It might be one of those soft album covers, like a tough paper case, not a plastic jacket. Meaning it'll be the perfect album to own physically. So, hard copies may be more of a sell. What'll the chances be that it's Tidal exclusive the first week, though? To potentially get a ton of new subscribers spending their Christmas money on a membership to hear the new album? And then rush out on January 1st to buy it?

my point is that no physical will be released on Christmass cause stores would allready had them delivered, and Rih was still working on it today. Digital release is possible with physical on later date, like Bey's self titled

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Tommy Monster said:

Can somebody please make a screenshot of the first post??? I don´t know why, but it just won´t show itself to me :toofunny: 

they deleted tweet

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Tommy Monster said:

ah... and what was is saying, please??? :laughga: 

Australian Today Show said ANTI is coming on Christmas

Tommy Monster
2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Australian Today Show said ANTI is coming on Christmas

Thanks, let´s hope they´re right, I need that album in my life already :giveup: 

Eightpop

I'm pretty sure it won't be released this week but I'm hoping for a release on New Year's day. The R7 room isn't even open yet. Let's pray:excited:

I heard this being talked about on the radio yesterday (on an Australian station). The host was saying about how Rihanna has been teasing the album for ages, and she said that her theory is that it'll be released on Christmas

Considering the Today Show's tweet was deleted, this seems like nothing more than a theory

Archived