💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Today Show tweet that Rihanna's ANTI's coming on Christmas

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster
7 hours ago, TailoredGuilts said:

I honestly think this whole thing is all part of her plan. She seems unbothered by everyone's comments on the whole thing and why spend the money to promote it the way they did with the partnership of samsung. If her record label saw no point they wouldn't have funded it this far

To me it seems she is intentionally trying to drag this out and cause the type of commentary that is being created. The album is titled ANTI... It would seem plausible that her tactic for releasing this album is by "ANTI"-hype. Purposefully prolonging and doing the exact opposite of what everyone wants/expects to the point of frustration and having people give up all hope in it...and then at whatever moment she deems the right time... drop the album and force everyone to take attention again. However she has lowered everyone's expectations at this point, so any music she puts out will be all the better. The only justification for doing this way without it truly bombing horribly is if the album is freaking incredible and will surprise everyone. 

okay I'm done... hopefully people take the time to read because it's late and my brain is tired of concocting this conspiracy lol 

interested to hear everyone's thoughts!

Mte lately, they must be doing this on purpose... and it's working tbh, it made me craving for that album and listen to all of her previous stuff :laughga: 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheibemonster

1 hour ago, Tommy Monster said:

Mte lately, they must be doing this on purpose... and it's working tbh, it made me craving for that album and listen to all of her previous stuff :laughga: 

Same here. :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Gaga Monster
2 hours ago, Tommy Monster said:

Me too! I have been listening to her previous music more than ever:giveup:

GGD Presidential Elections

Luna Lovegood

So is it today or tomorrow? :neyde:

luna’s advocate

Remember that she is under Jay Z's label and Beyonce was throwing around random dates for her last album release. I think they're doing something similar with Anti.

Iwontell

So...Christmas is here and...where is it? Where the f*ck is it?

tumblr_m7leln3JKU1r0350y.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Gaga Monster

It's not midnight yet in the USA so if it is going to come tonight it should come out in 3 hours 

GGD Presidential Elections

migamiga
2 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

It's not midnight yet in the USA so if it is going to come tonight it should come out in 3 hours 

Well it would go by New York time so we'll see in 20 mins.

oh whoops didn't see when you posted this. My bad :sick:

Archived