Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry's app flops

Pop

Featured Posts

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What does that mean though :rip: Why does everyone keep saying that?

There is no guarantee that Gaga will be more successful than Katy just because she has more talent. Where does that idea even come from? If that were true, Katy wouldn't be on a success rise and Gaga wouldn't have experienced the massive decline between 2011-14.

Why does that matter anyway, why does she have to "win"? Makes no sense.

Gaga herself spoke out about how ridiculous this (insert name of female pop star) vs. (insert name of other female pop star) is, I can't believe this fanbase keeps it alive. There's no excuse for that. She deserves to flop? How childish are you people? And to think you're a fan of someone who is famous for improving her fans' self esteems :emma:

Iv'e went around trying to spread peace between both fanbases and the problem is the media speaking into the ears of the fans, I WILL admit, I have said things here and there because of the amount of hate the KatyCats constantly throw towards us and it irritates me just as much when we do it to them. Gaga has never declined, she just went out of focus because of what she has been through, Gaga has DAMN well said it herself, if you don't remember please proceed your way back to the DWUW era when Gaga stated how she felt about all of this nonsense about female popstars being plotted against each other only for entertainment. I will say it myself, does Katy have talent ? YES SHE DOES. Does she use it? NO. Does Gaga constantly use her talent regardless of what her sales and video views are? YES. That's FAR beyond talent. Last time I checked, Gaga NEVER put herself down or became obsessed over charts and sales for that matter, THAT is not talent, that is greed and immaturity, Katy, if I like it or even not, will have declines and realize that she needs to show HER true talent in order to succeed. That's what she is currently FAILING TO REALIZE. No matter how much I adore KATY AND GAGA, EVERYONE needs their punch of reality, even ourselves, NO we are not the perfect fanbase and NO fanbase is but at the END OF THE DAY, EACH fanbase knows what needs to happen. Katy will someday get the achievements she longs for. Gaga will CONTINUE to stay in her aura of dedication, 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Oh, actually this thread reminds me she is releasing the game app. :yes:

Anyone tried it yet? Is it fun?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Iv'e went around trying to spread peace between both fanbases and the problem is the media speaking into the ears of the fans, I WILL admit, I have said things here and there because of the amount of hate the KatyCats constantly throw towards us and it irritates me just as much when we do it to them. Gaga has never declined, she just went out of focus because of what she has been through, Gaga has DAMN well said it herself, if you don't remember please proceed your way back to the DWUW era when Gaga stated how she felt about all of this nonsense about female popstars being plotted against each other only for entertainment. I will say it myself, does Katy have talent ? YES SHE DOES. Does she use it? NO. Does Gaga constantly use her talent regardless of what her sales and video views are? YES. That's FAR beyond talent. Last time I checked, Gaga NEVER put herself down or became obsessed over charts and sales for that matter, THAT is not talent, that is greed and immaturity, Katy, if I like it or even not, will have declines and realize that she needs to show HER true talent in order to succeed. That's what she is currently FAILING TO REALIZE. No matter how much I adore KATY AND GAGA, EVERYONE needs their punch of reality, even ourselves, NO we are not the perfect fanbase and NO fanbase is but at the END OF THE DAY, EACH fanbase knows what needs to happen. Katy will someday get the achievements she longs for. Gaga will CONTINUE to stay in her aura of dedication, 

madonna-theater-show-rude-texting.gif

So you have repeated a few times now that the media is to blame, not Katy, or Gaga, or the fans. So why are you so delighted in jumping into the trap?

Every fan who denies Gaga's decline in the period I delineated is just talking out of his ass. There is no other word to describe the transition from a +1 million to a 258k debut. I'm not saying that to discredit her, I'm just saying that when you're gonna use numbers to laugh at Katy, you can't deny your own without looking like a fool.

Whether or not Katy/Gaga is (more) talented is completely off-topic so I'm not gonna reply to any of that. What bothers me the most is that some fans here make excuses to disguise Gaga's "failures" and use markers to accentuate Katy's "failures". The perfect example is promo techniques. Somehow Katy's early PRISM promo devalued her album success, while Gaga's promotional techniques (for which she was criticized by the media, specifically for her giving away a meet & greet for the fan who bought Applause the most; remember?) are always praised by the same fanbase. You said it yourself: when Katy tries to sell she's greedy, when Gaga tries to sell it's only because she deserves success. That double standard is embarrassingly obvious to anyone who doesn't care enough to think of Katy as a girl they go to high school with and it's one of the reasons the media keep using these dynamics.

Kermit

On second thought, maybe the thread should be locked and we should just start over and react without oppressed emotions, I'm admitting I said a couple of jabs at Katy. I will not take back some of the facts I stated about dedication bringing success and certain Monsters wanting Gaga to be about the charts, sales and views.

I'm sorry to see Katy falling a little off of her scale, when Gaga did it felt awful to watch, she had been through so much. Katy has had her success and her dance in the rain but at the end of the day she STILL wants MORE AND MORE and she is never grateful. There are people WISHING to have 2 videos with of 1B hits and as many sales she has.

From here on out, WE CANNOT fight HATRED with HATRED, truth is acceptable but sometimes it's better just to take the highroad, spread peace and IGNORE the ones who still chose to rumble in the dirt of the past and the present.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Phoenix

Nothing revolutionar about the app just another boring kim k like app, there are 100 apps like that one in the store already. This thread will probably blow cause of her floppage.

💎

Kermit
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

madonna-theater-show-rude-texting.gif

So you have repeated a few times now that the media is to blame, not Katy, or Gaga, or the fans. So why are you so delighted in jumping into the trap?

Every fan who denies Gaga's decline in the period I delineated is just talking out of his ass. There is no other word to describe the transition from a +1 million to a 258k debut. I'm not saying that to discredit her, I'm just saying that when you're gonna use numbers to laugh at Katy, you can't deny your own without looking like a fool.

Whether or not Katy/Gaga is (more) talented is completely off-topic so I'm not gonna reply to any of that. What bothers me the most is that some fans here make excuses to disguise Gaga's "failures" and use markers to accentuate Katy's "failures". The perfect example is promo techniques. Somehow Katy's early PRISM promo devalued her album success, while Gaga's promotional techniques (for which she was criticized by the media, specifically for her giving away a meet & greet for the fan who bought Applause the most; remember?) are always praised by the same fanbase. You said it yourself: when Katy tries to sell she's greedy, when Gaga tries to sell it's only because she deserves success. That double standard is embarrassingly obvious to anyone who doesn't care enough to think of Katy as a girl they go to high school with and it's one of the reasons the media keep using these dynamics.

I agree 78% of what you've been stating throughout this thread, I've calmed down and matured a little bit seeing it's the end of the day and we are still upset over the past and a couple of jabbers that run around during this present. 

See my last post in this thread to see what I mean. I'm sorry for denying your dedication as a fan of Gaga although some things you said I found completely absurd, I understand that you're just stepping out of the aura as a Gaga stan who tries to stand up and defend every object in her area. I will be sure to use this experience next time something of this manner occurs.

The media has been a massive sponsor for the negativity flared between the fanbases of ALL artists, and it's not easy when millions of people are plotted against each other coming for each others throats as the artists themselves have their own flaws but have no issues between another.

Kermit

Right about now is a good time for Gaga, Katy and Madonna to gather yet again and do some type of performance together to compress any hard feelings between the fanbases, after this thread, I honestly say we ALL need it, it's the only thing that can beat the medias plot between artists, JB against Austin Mahone, 1D against 5SOS, Rih against Beyonce, I could go on but iv'e presented enough examples for you guys to get the big picture, it's honestly time we drop all hard feelings against each other and fanbases too, We are fanbases, not countries in war.

Gaga Monster
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

that video was so painful to watch :toofunny: PKoo38g.jpg

"And Rise to the top if charts"

she couldn't hide her obsession in this game too. its so transparent  :neyde:

Link?

GGD Presidential Elections

DrewStevens

Of course it was going to flop. Trying to recreate the hit game of the past year was a terrible idea.  

Not hating on her but unoriginality never wins and I'm glad it didn't. This may help as an example of how being a product can backfire.

teenagechrist

Well, I wasn't expecting a huge success, it looks like another boring copy of Kim K's game. 

feeling so hot tamale

Kermit
9 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Of course it was going to flop. Trying to recreate the hit game of the past year was a terrible idea.  

Not hating on her but unoriginality never wins and I'm glad it didn't. This may help as an example of how being a product can backfire.

OFF TOPIC : Is that a new avatar Drew?

You're looking good (AF), are you feeling fine?

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

DrewStevens
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

OFF TOPIC : Is that a new avatar Drew?

You're looking good (AF), are you feeling fine?

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

I'm feeling... Fantastic, Chic, Freak, Slay!

827b1748ca16761d770feb3b23d423d6.gif

Thanks hunty... I mean bro.

9 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Why do certain members pretend to be Gaga fans yet they enjoy dragging her at every possible opportunity :green:

are you talking about pop? cause thats what he did during ARTPOP

MonsterOfSpain

Not surprised tbh. I downloaded it when it came out but only played it for a day. It gets boring way too soon and it was very glitchy.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived