💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fuller House - Feb 26 on Netflix (Trailer out now!)

Travis

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2

Disliked the original show so much. We will see all my "90's kids" friends freak out about this.

Currently listening to Joanne

Iwontell

Seems ok...I wasn't a big fan of the show back then (I only watched re-runs and years after the series ended), but I have to confess it makes me a bit nostalgic...

I think it's pretty smart of Netflix to bring some of these shows back and bank on the nostalgia factor, cuz a lot of people are going to watch it...and it's an opportunity to provide a decent finale for so many series...I'd love to have another season of Arrested Development (they already did one, why not doing it again?), to have a proper ending to My Name is Earl, to have an extra season for The Sarah Silverman Program...what about cartoons, Netflix (I know you're reading this, you bitches)? Drawn Together was pretty stupid and fun and so was Brickleberry, adopt them!!!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

I've always hated Full House. This Netflix series is the equivalent of having a bad reoccurring nightmare as a child only for it to come back when you turn 25.

RAMROD

Not sure if want, no Michelle Tanner involved in this family anymore :wtf:

I'll see how good and funny first 3 episodes are.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm excited, let's see!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• 1 month later...

Archived