💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My LG5 Album Cover: I AM WHO I AM (Updated)

WeloveUGaga20

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
7 minutes ago, Passion2Action said:

Wow. This got hostile.

Let's be real here : there is like no work done on this pic. I'm all up for minimalistic visuals but this just screams "I spent 4 minutes on Paint and called it a day". My comment was just pure honesty since this member asked for people's opinion, which I did.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

PMKKARDASHiAN
3 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Let's be real here : there is like no work done on this pic. I'm all up for minimalistic visuals but this just screams "I spent 4 minutes on Paint and called it a day". My comment was just pure honesty since this member asked for people's opinion, which I did.

Not to be rude, as this is your opinion, but every constructive (negative) criticism should be backed by something positive and uplifting. I can't disagree with your statement, but disagree with your delivery. No need to tear him down on something her created and spent time on. Instead of being antagonistic, be real, but point out his positives in attempts to make gagas next album cover reveal something extraordinary. You feel me fam? 

Jenniferella
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Not to be rude, as this is your opinion, but every constructive (negative) criticism should be backed by something positive and uplifting. I can't disagree with your statement, but disagree with your delivery. No need to tear him down on something her created and spent time on. Instead of being antagonistic, be real, but point out his positives in attempts to make gagas next album cover reveal something extraordinary. You feel me fam? 

I feel you ! I totally understand what you're telling me and I apologize if I sounded rude. I just don't see anything interesting about this cover. Of course it's just my opinion !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ARTPOPNick
3 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

This so much..

You know I've been working with Photoshop for a few years now (just in my spare time).. And I agree with you, in the beginning I sucked to, I couldn't even put 2 layers over each other... It's just something that you must learn, but if we are now going to be mean and harsh, he might give up his ambition to do something with photo editing. If it's a passion you should follow it. You know I suck at some things too, but as long as you love doing it, keep doing it. (You have to accept it when something really isn't your thing, but if this is one of his first editings, he still has a lot of time to learn)

So my opinion: like the rest said:  it's minimalistic and it doesn't look exceptional or amazing and I know 99% of the people here can do something like that or better, but just keep working on it. Look for some tutorials on youtube, they are great to learn!

And if you love it, keep going! 

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

I feel you ! I totally understand what you're telling me and I apologize if I sounded rude. I just don't see anything interesting about this cover. Of course it's just my opinion !

Completely understandable!!! I didn't either, but I'd rather promote someone to feel better than add my negativity! And I'm chalk full of it lol! But no lost :sara:

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Completely understandable!!! I didn't either, but I'd rather promote someone to feel better than add my negativity! And I'm chalk full of it lol! But no lost :sara:

Yeah, we don't want to give someone a bad feeling.. He probably put his heart or creative ideas in it... It's so sad if I know that someone might give up his dreams just because others were maybe too honest but harsh. Because I experienced the same, and i really don't want anyone to go through the pain.

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

This so much..

You know I've been working with Photoshop for a few years now (just in my spare time).. And I agree with you, in the beginning I sucked to, I couldn't even put 2 layers over each other... It's just something that you must learn, but if we are now going to be mean and harsh, he might give up his ambition to do something with photo editing. If it's a passion you should follow it. You know I suck at some things too, but as long as you love doing it, keep doing it. (You have to accept it when something really isn't your thing, but if this is one of his first editings, he still has a lot of time to learn)

So my opinion: like the rest said:  it's minimalistic and it doesn't look exceptional or amazing and I know 99% of the people here can do something like that or better, but just keep working on it. Look for some tutorials on youtube, they are great to learn!

And if you love it, keep going! 

Your ability to be so positive while being honest makes me happy!!! #yaypromoteonlinekindess!! :flutter:

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah, we don't want to give someone a bad feeling.. He probably put his heart or creative ideas in it... It's so sad if I know that someone might give up his dreams just because others were maybe too honest but harsh. Because I experienced the same, and i really don't want anyone to go through the pain.

Tbh, I'm not a "love all accept all" type of person, but back when gaga released BTW and I was one of the few (on this site) to understand it, I created a topic with my opinions and people were ruthless, blood thirsty, and rude, and as a result I never returned to post my thoughts. I was embarrassed and ashamed for my opinions. This is a site dedicated to our singular love for one woman who had the world against her but defied odds and became the #1 woman in entertainment for several years. Never let someone (or be someone who) tears you down. You. Are. A. Warrior. (kesha:deadbanana:). Live every day as a fighter for the greater good, and prove gagas words are more than words, they are a way of life. ijs

ARTPOPNick

Tbh, I'm not a "love all accept all" type of person, but back when gaga released BTW and I was one of the few (on this site) to understand it, I created a topic with my opinions and people were ruthless, blood thirsty, and rude, and as a result I never returned to post my thoughts. I was embarrassed and ashamed for my opinions. This is a site dedicated to our singular love for one woman who had the world against her but defied odds and became the #1 woman in entertainment for several years. Never let someone (or be someone who) tears you down. You. Are. A. Warrior. (kesha:deadbanana:). Live every day as a fighter for the greater good, and prove gagas words are more than words, they are a way of life. ijs

Well I am honest and I must admit that sometimes I'm harsh too... But in this case, he's just an "innocent" guy.. He didn't expect this storm to come after him. He is proud of his work, why the h*ll would he otherwise create a topic? He just wanted someone to say: oh it's nice so he could sleep happy tonight and could dream about his next idea and grow in his work..

053Timo

To me this is hard. I'm always the straight up honest guy who say what he thinks... And if someone ASKS for an opinion he's gonna get it. And especially with design.

But I'm always here to help, so if he got a question how to fix something I'd love to be there for him.

First tip, maybe you should use a grid, so the words Lady and Gaga are on the same height and has the same white space on the edges. 

My English is not as good as my designing qualities, hope you understand me ;)

PMKKARDASHiAN
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Well I am honest and I must admit that sometimes I'm harsh too... But in this case, he's just an "innocent" guy.. He didn't expect this storm to come after him. He is proud of his work, why the h*ll would he otherwise create a topic? He just wanted someone to say: oh it's nice so he could sleep happy tonight and could dream about his next idea and grow in his work..

Who are we to deny someone happiness on their creative efforts and a good night worths of sleep? We are a storm in relation to gaga. We love her. We protect her. We defend her. And when something or someone comes along that isn't in the right mindset for gagas success, we are merciless. I want to change that. We all have ideas, dreams, visions for gaga: most which will never happen but share them none the less. Your love for gaga is my love for gaga. Show me your track list show me your album cover show me your fan art. I love it 

ARTPOPNick

Who are we to deny someone happiness on their creative efforts and a good night worths of sleep? We are a storm in relation to gaga. We love her. We protect her. We defend her. And when something or someone comes along that isn't in the right mindset for gagas success, we are merciless. I want to change that. We all have ideas, dreams, visions for gaga: most which will never happen but share them none the less. Your love for gaga is my love for gaga. Show me your track list show me your album cover show me your fan art. I love it 

I completly agree with you, except for the last 3 words. I love every effort someone did. Sometimes I just don't like a thing, it's the same with me for gaga: I don't like all her songs as much as someone else does or sometimes I think an artwork isn't that great.. But I really adore their passion and that means so much more than the work of art itself.

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

I completly agree with you, except for the last 3 words. I love every effort someone did. Sometimes I just don't like a thing, it's the same with me for gaga: I don't like all her songs as much as someone else does or sometimes I think an artwork isn't that great.. But I really adore their passion and that means so much more than the work of art itself.

That's where you confused me, I might not like your direction, but I love you passion. I love passion. I love your different take on gaga, or concept, or feeling, that differs from mine, but I love it just the same cuz this woman single handedly brought us together, rejoice, enjoy, have fun, share ideas, opinions, creativity. I. Love. It 

Archived