💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My LG5 Album Cover: I AM WHO I AM (Updated)

WeloveUGaga20

Featured Posts

WeloveUGaga20
1 minute ago, Secret said:

Cant see anything..try to repost it! :)

Ok

By Son Of Goddess Of Love

PMKKARDASHiAN

OK I appreciate art, and fan art, this cover looks...cute, but simplistically speaking it's beneath gaga, the font, that picture is over used, that fukking eyeliner wing is ugly, that wig needs to be brushed. I get her billboard photo shoot was adorbs for some people, but personally those pics are not album worthy. 

But your editing and ideas are good. Where you want the album cover to go, simple, gaga, are admirable. Keep working at it!! So many people lack a talent in art, but you could thrive in it! 

PMKKARDASHiAN

Tbh, to quote another user in another forum, if gaga was to start again as she's stated, I want either a completely white back ground with a small font, grey "lady gaga" in the corner, or an updated, modern "the fame" type cover, silicone lips and all, michale korrs sunglasses bedazzled for the gods. Gaga is faaaaaar from simple (sonically) so I want visual simplicity to represent the approaching era

Iwontell

...there's an IAMWHOAMIAMIAMWHOAIMAWHOAMI out there. Putting an album with that tittle out is just begging for drama...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Jewels n Drugs

u put this together in minutes didnt you

4bYQC3k.gif

Qt tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived