question

Jessica Lange as TCK

Quartz

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

no, she would have played the same thing she played every season 

emma roberts is an abuser

VOLANTIS

You do realize that Wes and Gaga are the leading characters of this show right? So you're basically taking out the male lead in its entirety. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Quartz
2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

You do realize that Wes and Gaga are the leading characters of this show right? So you're basically taking out the male lead in its entirety. 

no duh, of course i realize it :laughga: and we are not taking the character away, just using different actors. And so what if the lead isn't a guy.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, hellothing said:

no duh, of course i realize it :laughga: and we are not taking the character away, just using different actors. And so what if the lead isn't a guy.

Ryan said in July 2015 that he wants this Season to have a Male Lead. Something that hasn't happened since Season one. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Quartz
13 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Ryan said in July 2015 that he wants this Season to have a Male Lead. Something that hasn't happened since Season one. 

i thought FS had a very balanced gender lead ratio. Actually, all of them were balanced except Coven. But i do get your point because ben harmon was a strong male lead compared to the succeeding seasons. I guesa i just want jessica back

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived