💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
14 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

Didn't we learn that the Countess had mind powers or something? Maybe she saw it coming and fled.

That's what I think... I mean she always see things coming that's probably why she's so old !

And sooner she said that she felt betrayed by her closest friend (Liz). I'm pretty sure she knew that Liz would come for her.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
On 19/12/2015 at 1:53 PM, Monster2015 said:

Also what if Donovan covered Gaga during the shots? It was odd that they didn't show how they were getting shot at

typical gimmick to cause shock and make all the languesters watch "gagas death"

thatfoxyfeeling

That ending was absolutely terrible and has made the complete season a joke. Hotline Bling as Liz and Iris enter, **** me really. 

giskardsb
On December 26, 2015 at 3:47 AM, JamesFox said:

That ending was absolutely terrible and has made the complete season a joke. Hotline Bling as Liz and Iris enter, **** me really. 

This season has had a number of fun humorous moments to break up all the darkness.   The ending was one of them.  It's easy to understand why Liz and Iris would want the countess dead and using a Tarantino type of over the top ending just made it a lot more fun, to me anyway.

ChasingGhosts

One of my favourite episodes of this season! Liz' backstory is interesting, the relationship she has with Iris is adorable.:wub:  The cliffhanger was surprising and very Quentin Tarantino. :giveup: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Does anyone know what's the name of song/instrumental that plays in the end when Countess says what a beautiful thing I made (this track also plays through the episode a lot)?

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived