'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu
On 17/12/2015 at 3:18 PM, TheCountess said:

Mess @ me not knowing that the song Donovan was dancing to was Hotline Bling :toofunny: 

Also, now that I think about it, why didn't Tristan become a ghost? Everyone in that hotel has unfinished business but him? Please. Isn't his love affair with Liz unfinished business? As much as I love AHS, I think the writers tend to mess up sometimes, maybe there are too many characters and storylines to keep track of. I just hope Tristan or Valentino will come back, I want at least one of Finn Wittrock's characters to come back by the finale, I feel he was extremely underused this season. 

perhaps his falling in love with her was his "getting **** together" which is why he didnt become a ghost.

Maybe Vampires don't become ghosts because they already had their second life.  That would explain why Tristan is gone.

As for the girl that died, I think she kept refusing to drink blood, so she never completed turned, she just hung around the wild child vamps until she died.

Now there is some confusion as to what does and does not kill a vampire in this show.  A complete cut of the throat clearly finished off Tristan.  Several bullets to the brain finished off Valentino and Valentino during that double reenactment of the scene from another film about the 10 commandments.

So if the only two Hotel people who were still alive at the start of the season managed to hit any vampires in their heads, those were probably vanquished.

P.S.

For those unfamiliar with the phrase: A Battle Royale is a fight to the death amongst multiple people, last one standing wins the throne and the empire.

So here are some potential throne pretenders for that battle:

- Ramona Royale (undead)

- Iris (undead)

- Liz (still alive)

- Sally (ghost)

- The Countess (undead) if Iriz/Liz missed

- Mrs Doctor (undead vamp), if she joins in

- Mr Detective (alive but waiting for jail), if he joins in

- Miss Evers (ghost), if she doesn't just clean up the spoils

- Mr March (ghost)

- Donnovan (undead), if the attack by Iris/Liz saved him from the Countess

- Mr Drake (ghost)

- Drake the musician (just kidding)

- The head boy (undead) if not already destroyed by Miss Royale

Probably just soldiers/officers in the battle:

- The other wild child vamps (undead)

- Holden (undead)

- The other vamp kids (if still undead somewhere)

- Little Monster (us)

- Drake Jr. (alive)

- Random other ghosts (ghosts)

- Random guests/outsiders (alive)

LaLuna
1 hour ago, SecretWeapon said:

perhaps his falling in love with her was his "getting **** together" which is why he didnt become a ghost.

Makes sense. I just think he could've had a bigger impact on the story, but I guess his only role was to make Liz want to get revenge on the Countess. Their love story could've been better told though, I mean, it just came out of nowhere and it ended almost as soon as it began. I really think the writers dropped the ball on this one. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Jester said:

Wait who got her revenge in this episode?

Liz definitely

Even if the Countess is not dead (I don't think she is) the goal of the episode is to show us Liz and Iris killing the Countess and Donovan at the end. So I think the title is about it ;) 

monketsharona

One odd thing I've just realised :

There were three different detectives in the series called Colquitt (played by three different actors) :

In Murder House it was Jack Colquitt played by Geoffrey Rivas, then in Freak Show played by P.J. Marshall and yesterday in Hotel played by Adam Lieberman. 

Alcina Dimitrescu
3 hours ago, TheCountess said:

Makes sense. I just think he could've had a bigger impact on the story, but I guess his only role was to make Liz want to get revenge on the Countess. Their love story could've been better told though, I mean, it just came out of nowhere and it ended almost as soon as it began. I really think the writers dropped the ball on this one. 

i agree

2 hours ago, Jester said:

Wait who got her revenge in this episode?

probably refering to Liz. She may have not killed the Countess but Donovan is probably a goner and Gaga kinda loved him again those last 10 secs.

He's probably gonna die for the Countess, him getting shot is gonna make Iris have a moment which is gonna stop her and Liz from killing the Countess and let Donovan die without unfinished bussiness, leaving Gaga with no **** other than her own.

For the last time, Tristan hasn't come back because the Countess INSTRUCTED LIZ TO BURY HIM.

EDIT: Actually, that might not even matter.... oh **** knows, it's AHS Hotel, anything is possible D:

Gianni Versace
On 12/18/2015 at 0:11 AM, Kayla said:

I wasn't a big fan of this episode. Loved Gaga's facial expressions during her dinner with Donovan, but otherwise her acting wasn't pleasing me. And the way the ending played out seemed rushed and out of place. I am noticing a slight decline in my appreciation for the individual episodes as the season plays out. Not to mention, whenever they pull out a "bitch please" or "sassy" moment it seems much too forced.

Still enjoying it and don't mean to be a pissy fan. I still prefer this show over pretty much everything else on TV. 

agreed especially when she spoke to the detectives. i mean i know it was probably intentional but it still didn't look right. her expressions seemed off to me.

Gianni Versace

why do i have a lil feeling that ramona will use those kids as a mini army to take down the countess? 

also, i hate this ****ing season for the simple fact that evan hasn't been nude. i need to see the goodies!

Alien Tulip
2 hours ago, Gianni Versace said:

why do i have a lil feeling that ramona will use those kids as a mini army to take down the countess? 

also, i hate this ****ing season for the simple fact that evan hasn't been nude. i need to see the goodies!

Ramona is easily my favorite character because the actress herself is such a legend. I liked her in Boyz InThe Hood, Panther, etc The next episode is called Battle Royale and there's a pic of the next episode where Ramona enters Gagas penthouse and Gagas face is zoomed in and she looks like shes crying. I also agree that evan is the hottest guy. His dark brown eyes are so sexy and enticing and his role as Mr. March is pretty good. One of the many things I dislike about this season is Matt Bomer (Donovan). Matt Bomer is a decent actor but he has been so sloppy with this role. His acting is as cringeworthy as Gaga's in some scenes. I hope he did die and his mother burns him in the incinerator. I think people just like him because he has blue eyes :smh: 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived