Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

andy232000
10 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

wow... the acting in this episode was AWFUL, gaga in particular, im so disappointed :/ the writing was terrible too

overall yes, but her last scene with matt was great

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. My opinion:

I really loved the episode. Gaga's acting was amazing and no one can deny that. And also, i really enjoyed the Hotline Bring killing for the simply reason that to me that scene screamed Tarantino. The killing scene or the tragic scene with a silly or unexpected song makes this contrast that can be loved or hated. Well, I loved it

I have mixed feeling about this episode. I liked what happened in the story, but I feel that the episode didn't fit in with the rest of the season. The writing and camera work made it seem like someone else was directed and changing the mood of the season. The whole hotline bling scene was good but didn't fit in the rest of Hotel.

Also how/why didn't Ramona escape when John and his wife had the door open for so long? 

Don't visit my profile

was gonna write a little review but now i'm tired :neyde: 

the writing is bad

gaga and mr,march are the only good things about this episode tbh :emma: 

sarah paulson was good too but this detective with a voice like a bad batman impression ruins her scenes :flop:

oh yeah and i didnt enjoy the part about liz and her son either

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fernster7

I just watched the episode and I really loved it, I was so interested the whole time, the scene about Liz and her son was lovely, I really want her to come on top, TC was amazing, she deserves every recognition she gets. Honestly, I hope Donovan is indeed dead, I loved him at the beginning, gorgeous and seemed like a lovely guy but he's just stupid tbh. Everything was on point tbh.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

THE ENDING OF THIS EPISODE :rip:

Wow, I really enjoyed it though. Can't wait for next year!

A great cliffhanger, very hard to say if it's a trick and the Countess wasn't there or if the writers really killed her like that lol

I would be pissed if the Countess would  have died like this off-screen. I want her to die in the very epic and cruel way. She's the big villain of the season she needs a better death.

So I'm still rooting on the fact she's not dead this time.

I wasn't a big fan of this episode. Loved Gaga's facial expressions during her dinner with Donovan, but otherwise her acting wasn't pleasing me. And the way the ending played out seemed rushed and out of place. I am noticing a slight decline in my appreciation for the individual episodes as the season plays out. Not to mention, whenever they pull out a "bitch please" or "sassy" moment it seems much too forced.

Still enjoying it and don't mean to be a pissy fan. I still prefer this show over pretty much everything else on TV. 

6 hours ago, Pablo said:

I have mixed feeling about this episode. I liked what happened in the story, but I feel that the episode didn't fit in with the rest of the season. The writing and camera work made it seem like someone else was directed and changing the mood of the season. The whole hotline bling scene was good but didn't fit in the rest of Hotel.

Also how/why didn't Ramona escape when John and his wife had the door open for so long? 

The point about the episode not fitting in with the rest of the season may have been why I found myself quite displeased with it. Something definitely seemed Off. 

ShockPop

I watched without internet.

The build was leading to gaga losing her cool and killing everyone.

Intense scene with Donovan willing to die.

Amazing acting from Gaga throughout, particularly when she shot the bitch and when she broke down at the death of valentino.

The ending left me screaming. I need to know who got shot! Surely gaga will be spared.

Any complaints about this episode are invalid. It was tense as hell.

ShockPop
On 17/12/2015 at 3:02 PM, Driezewies said:

:ooo    that last scene!!!

Gaga's acting was not so good in the police scene, but amazing in the last scene! :sara:

Not good? Was she sounding dishonest as her character lied to the police? Lmao

Reality

This episode was one of my favorites! Iris' tribute video to her 3 Instagram followers was just so adorable! Not to mention, her and Liz walking in at the end and shooting: the best scene ever :lolga:

🃏🖤👹

NewUsername
37 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Not good? Was she sounding dishonest as her character lied to the police? Lmao

I know what she was going for, but I still didn't like it :neyde:

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived