monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

All those complain about Hotline Bling :yay:

Am I the only one to like that part of Matt Bomer dancing on it ? :flutter:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna add to the list of people cringing at Hotline Bling, but they totally made up for it by putting Lucretia, My Reflection in the beginning. 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

When Liz mentioned Tristan again it was so awkward because their relationship felt forced from the start of it.

Also, Hotline Bling was not appropriate for that scene and Donavon needs some ****boy dancing lessons. ;)

Alien Tulip

donovan has to be one of the worst most embarrassing characters in the whole AHS franchise so im glad he's burned to crisp next episode. 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

donovan has to be one of the worst most embarrassing characters in the whole AHS franchise so im glad he's burned to crisp next episode. 

No so sure he's dead though... That's typically a cliffhanger, so don't be surprised if both the Countess and Donovan are not dead ^^ 

Alien Tulip
Just now, monketsharona said:

No so sure he's dead though... That's typically a cliffhanger, so don't be surprised if both the Countess and Donovan are not dead ^^ 

I think he's dead because the body they cremate at the incinerator was clearly his body which is why Iris felt hesitant but The Countess obviously survived and I think she used his body to shield herself from getting shot. She's quite the clever snake whereas Donovan has the intelligence of a goldish. 

Why didn't Liz simply kill herself outside the Hotel?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I think he's dead because the body they cremate at the incinerator was clearly his body which is why Iris felt hesitant but The Countess obviously survived and I think she used his body to shield herself from getting shot. She's quite the clever snake whereas Donovan has the intelligence of a goldish. 

actually this shot of Liz pushing a corpse is from another episode already aired (I can't remember which one).. 

EDIT : it's from the beginning of episode 2. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Who is the she that got revenge? Iris?

Liz ? I mean even is the countess is probably not dead, the goal of the episode is to make us think she has been killed at the end 

RAMROD

I can't deal with that cliffhanger. I can't!! :giveup:

OFC they won't give us the pleasure of having the holiday without craving for more AHS! :grr:

Overall such an exciting episode. One by one problem seems solved(??)

That Valentino had to die was not in my book tbh, so that was unexpected lol

But I am pleased either way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen

I feel bad for those of you that cringed when hotline bling came on. I was laughing so hard, God I love this show. 

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah, probably taking cover behind that couch.

Just now, Steve Nasty said:

I feel bad for those of you that cringed when hotline bling came on. I was laughing so hard, God I love this show. 

Donovan did PERFECT mimicry of the moves :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Microscope

whoever was in charge of the music this episode should be fired. :wtf: the show has been so on point with the music and this ep just killed it. that weird bouncy happy-ish soundtrack was fine in some scenes, but just kept going when things turned dark and killed the scary mood for several scenes. and that atrocious song should not have been the song that donovan and the countess 'died' to.

other than that, i loved this episode. i liked how it wasn't centered on a particular character and was evenly distributed. gaga's acting was on point as usual, especially in the scene where she finds valentino's body. sally's screaming scene was one of my favourites (which got ruined by the music).

also i need a gif of gaga's 'really?' scene before killing natacha, as well as right after with the 'who's the little mouse now?' (without the subtitles of course). :air:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived