💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Her attitude is sooooo Queenie ^^ 

I think originally it was Emma Roberts who was expected to return. I'm pretty sure they want to link season 5 to season 3

I just found out that the Lady of Shadows that they praised, is Santa Muerte, The Lady of The Seven Powers

He/They

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay but like, that was probably one of the most entertaining episodes of the whole season. Like, it's a bit odd watching this episode compared with the tone of the first four episodes, but still.

Everybody did great. Gaga did great especially, along with Denis and Kathy. Like, everybody whose writing started to get a bit stale for me just got... I don't know, rejuvenated? Even crazy white boy Donovan, whom I hope is axed the hell away later on.

Also, I hope to god that's Queenie. Like, wowowowow.

Also, what's the likelihood Gaga and Donovan died? Considering the preview for next episode, I'm still not sure. I just... I still want the theory of The Countess being a witch to follow through.

3 points in and ready for more

andy232000
3 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

I doubt Gaga dies but Donovan obviously did. 

same, she´s too smart she probably figure it out as soon as she saw liz and iris raise the guns...donovan...well, too slow i guess

EnigmaMonSTAR

OMG what if Liz and Iris thought both The Countess and Donovan died but in reality only Donovan dies, and the Countess will have her "surprise bitch" moment and plot her ultimate murder spree to restore order to what she has created?? :excited: 

andy232000
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah and Gaga too... that's what we call a cliffhanger to catch viewers after the hiatus

I'm pretty sure the Countess and Donovan were already gone when Liz and Iris shot. 

they died in the hotel and can still appear as ghosts. that they appear on the preview or not doesnt mean they survived.

andy232000
2 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

Ghosts plus its obvious hes dead since his mother threw him in the incinerator in the preview. Gaga is probably alive though and probably used him as a shield. 

i can totally see this happening! she was going to kill him anyway. let her mother do the dirty job

chromaticka

what. the. F***. just. happened????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

monketsharona

The Countess still has a lot of storylines to resolve, so no she can't die now..

It's like Jessica Lange, she has always been in danger in previous season and she survived until the last episode

monketsharona
Just now, Coop said:

"Hear me roar" :deadbanana:

Yeah I laughed when I saw it (especially with the pic of Kathy Bates and her cat :yay:)

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived