other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

F-ING CLIFFHANGER I CAN'T

SO EVIL UGH

also I'm asking you all: when we hear Gaga moan when she has sex or scream or cry, do you think it's her voice? at 39:40-39:50 it doesn't sound like her at ALL

Yes that's her ^^ it shows how much she's doing great ! She's literally not Gaga anymore, she's the Countess 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yes that's her ^^ it shows how much she's doing great ! She's literally not Gaga anymore, she's the Countess 

WOW

I'm having the same reaction as when I first heard IWYL

I was like "it's her. not it's not. yes it is."

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Felicia said:

So TRUE. It's great to hear an HONEST opinion. It's gets so incredibly old hearing the constant blind validation of Gaga (for what is at best a "middling" performance in this season of AHS).

Why people saying they like Hotel are not honest ? 

It's all about taste...

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Why people saying they like Hotel are nor honest ? 

It's all about taste...

Oh, for sure. And along with the lack of discernible intellect and the lack of discernible maturity that define most Pop forum discourse--one can add a lack of discernible taste.

It is "all about taste". Not necessarily good taste, or intellectually-based taste. But, "taste" nonetheless.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

3 minutes ago, Auro said:

I don't even know how to react to the ending, dying to Hotline Bling

As much as I hate to say it, that bitch-ass Drake song ruined the whole vibe.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

1 minute ago, Felicia said:

As much as I hate to say it, that bitch-ass Drake song ruined the whole vibe.

That whole scene felt so odd, this episode in particular went from really dark and sad to Coven levels of humor, especially in that scene

He/They

Pacify Him

Matt Bomer is just so cute :flutter:

and so is Wes a little.

I love love Sally's character so much tho.

Idk I just really have mixed feelings from this episode. It's confusing :rip:

I’m getting on your nerves

XoXoJoanneGaga
2 minutes ago, Auro said:

That whole scene felt so odd, this episode in particular went from really dark and sad to Coven levels of humor, especially in that scene

The jarring tonal shifts are frequent but the last shot still caught me off guard with how hilariously bad it was, although that might have been the intention. The one thing Scream Queens had going for it (aside from Emma Roberts) was that as a full-blown comedy it didn't have to attempt to balance genuine drama and character development with humor, campiness and abrupt pacing. With this show it's sometimes hard to tell if they're self-aware while writing it or not.

2 minutes ago, CoCo1 said:

The jarring tonal shifts are frequent but the last shot still caught me off guard with how hilariously bad it was, although that might have been the intention. The one thing Scream Queens had going for it (aside from Emma Roberts) was that as a full-blown comedy it didn't have to attempt to balance genuine drama and character development with humor, campiness and abrupt pacing. With this show it's sometimes hard to tell if they're self-aware while writing it or not.

Exactly, I laughed so hard when Liz said her only unfinished business was not making things right with her son and Iris is like "I gotta cancel a few magazines"

He/They

DrewStevens

It was a good episode. In my opinion the scenes witch Liz's son were too long and monotone. The Lowes are pretty boring too.

So what's Ramona's purpose now? I mean, she wanted to kill the Countess and now she is "supposedly" dead. I hope they don't end up focusing on the Lowes because their storyline is very uninteresting. 

Illuminati
7 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

It was a good episode. In my opinion the scenes witch Liz's son were too long and monotone. The Lowes are pretty boring too.

So what's Ramona's purpose now? I mean, she wanted to kill the Countess and now she is "supposedly" dead. I hope they don't end up focusing on the Lowes because their storyline is very uninteresting. 

Ramona is not dead she's locked in that place with the vampire children as a punishment for trying to kill the Countess

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

Ramona is not dead she's locked in that place with the vampire children as a punishment for trying to kill the Countess

I meant The Countess. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived