💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

If Gaga dies she'll still be in the hotel as a ghost so, we can't really know if she survived or not 

Good point.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
2 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

Holy ****. I did NOT see that coming. 

Brilliant episode, very emotional. 

I almost burst out crying seeing Queen Gagz cry like that.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

This season makes so little sense. Its more stupid that scream queens. So so so ****ing stupid. The premise is so retarded they need to being extra retarded subplots. 

I agree its the 2nd worst AHS season i only watch to see what gaga wears lol

2 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

This season makes so little sense. Its more stupid that scream queens. So so so ****ing stupid. The premise is so retarded they need to being extra retarded subplots. 

Don't use that word. Bullies use that word. We will not have that kind of attitude here.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

arthurhmangum
8 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

If Gaga dies she'll still be in the hotel as a ghost so, we can't really know if she survived or not 

How could she had survived? They fired too many bullets it's impossible. :grr:

Never thought I'd see Kathy Bates in a shootout with a transgendered person while a Drake song plays in the background....

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

arthurhmangum

I do have to say that seeing Liz and Iris opening fire to Hotline Bling is probably the best thing that I've ever seen. 

monketsharona

Honestly I feel like the Countess is not dead. We can see only one body that Liz is pushing on that cart. I think it's Donovan

I liked every episode up until this point but this one was just messy. The only interesting storyline was the one with Liz and her son. The end with Donovan dancing to Hotline Bling was just especially cringeworthy. 

Katie14

Gaga's acting in that last scene especially is ridiculously good. I don't understand why people still doubt her acting skills. Well, I guess its because the countess is supposed to be very cold, stiff, and composed most of the time. So, it could be easy to confuse bad acting with the way her character is supposed to be.

arthurhmangum
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I feel like the Countess is not dead. We can see only one body that Liz is pushing on that cart. I think it's Donovan

I don't think Ryan would do that to us either. Since, it is her first season. 

monketsharona
Just now, Katie14 said:

Gaga's acting in that last scene especially is ridiculously good. I don't understand why people still doubt her acting skills. Well, I guess its because the countess is supposed to be very cold, stiff, and composed most of the time. So, it could be easy to confuse bad acting with the way her character is supposed to be.

most reviews say she's good though ^^ 

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I agree.  Waiting until January for the new episode is going to be torturous!!!  :crossed:

Just now, Katie14 said:

Actually, I think Gaga's acting is excellent.  People who don't see that are just pressed stans who are Jessica Lange stans or stans from other rival fan bases who want to piss off Little Monsters, tbh.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Haroon pinned and featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived