Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between the kitten video montage, Donovan dancing and Iris + Liz storming in guns a blazing I'm laughing so hard at this episode. Loving it.

Alien Tulip
Just now, monketsharona said:

I don't think it was the last of Gaga and Matt though even if they are dead

Donovan is dead, they just showed iris about to burn her son. Gaga is alive shes seen on the preview but theres a pic of next weeks episode of Ramona going after Gaga and Gaga looks scared

Kermit

GABOUREY IS BACK **** YEES AND GAGA ISN'T DEAD 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

caseymonster

This season makes so little sense. Its more stupid that scream queens. So so so ****ing stupid. The premise is so retarded they need to being extra retarded subplots. 

Stephen

If Gaga dies she'll still be in the hotel as a ghost so, we can't really know if she survived or not 

Kermit
1 minute ago, caseymonster said:

This season makes so little sense. Its more stupid that scream queens. So so so ****ing stupid. The premise is so retarded they need to being extra retarded subplots. 

Is your hotline having trouble blinging?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Between the kitten video montage, Donovan dancing and Iris + Liz storming in guns a blazing I'm laughing so hard at this episode. Loving it.

whoever aided in writing the script for this episode did a cute job. :flower:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Haroon pinned and featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived