đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Maybe Tristan didn't come back because he didn't love Liz with a true love... so he could move on... Maybe that's the reason why The Countess said to Liz something like "he didn't love you". If he loved Liz, he would stay with her int the Hotel :green:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg i loved this episode so much.....i cant wait for next one

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Monster2015

Also what if Donovan covered Gaga during the shots? It was odd that they didn't show how they were getting shot at

What a BORING episode! I just hate how things how turning out... Natacha being dead: could you explain why they created her in the first place? She was the most useless character on the show.

But I really enjoyed every part of Gaga's acting in this episode.

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Bury Me said:

What a BORING episode! I just hate how things how turning out... Natacha being dead: could you explain why they created her in the first place? She was the most useless character on the show.

But I really enjoyed every part of Gaga's acting in this episode.

they had a small part but were a major factor in the story of the countess.  Not every character needs to be completely fleshed out, they served their purpose.

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

What a great episode oh my god !

I loved all the funny and quirky moments, this is what Scream Queens should be.

Scream Queen lacks of the daring things to be good to me...

But I'm pretty sure it''s all because it's not aired on a cable network... I'm pretty sure it would have been better on FX... On FX they don't have to deal with censorship imposed by the network... 

59 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

they had a small part but were a major factor in the story of the countess.  Not every character needs to be completely fleshed out, they served their purpose.

I agree for Valentino, but Natacha has always been unnecessary. 

monketsharona
9 hours ago, Gianni Versace said:

will natacha come back as a ghost? 

I think people return as ghost when they have unfinished business... I don't think Natasha had before dying... 

AquaFire Witch

Great episode, finally dealt with those stupid vampire virus kids that ALEX created!

I loved having more LIZ backstory with the son. It was just great. I really enjoy Liz/Iris scenes.

Poor Sally. :/

Was not expecting that ending.

FadMadonsterStan

all of us little monsters died a little on the inside with that cliffhanger u honestly want the countess to live, she might i remember a while back that she was only gonna be in a couple of episodes and I'm assuming this is when she supposedly would've stopped being on the show (dead) but now they say shell be in every single episode so she might've been rewritten in for more screen time :blink: thats my theory of why she might not be dead

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Californian100 said:

all of us little monsters died a little on the inside with that cliffhanger u honestly want the countess to live, she might i remember a while back that she was only gonna be in a couple of episodes and I'm assuming this is when she supposedly would've stopped being on the show (dead) but now they say shell be in every single episode so she might've been rewritten in for more screen time :blink: thats my theory of why she might not be dead

No I don't think so, originally she was planned to be in 8 episodes not 10... Or maybe that scene was planned to be sooner in the season ? 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived