💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

'She Gets Revenge' episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I know The Countess is narratively the main villain at this point of the plot, and yet I still want her to come out on top. Is that bad?

I find it pretty interesting that this season, nearly all the characters are dubious in their motivations. Obviously some much worse than others, but all in all there's not really any one "good" person. Like, I know quite a few on the AHS subreddit find that irking, but I find it really interesting in the wider scope of the story. Like, a mysterious Hotel filled with really shitty people.

tl;dr I just want everybody to die under The Countess' hand. Except maybe Liz.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

Finally. The characters are becoming badass :giveup: Been waiting for this moment. Sally was the first.

I’m getting on your nerves

monketsharona

I feel like someone will die on this episode... at least I think they'll do a cliffhanger like it's before a two weeks hiatus

giskardsb
On December 14, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Miel said:

I know The Countess is narratively the main villain at this point of the plot, and yet I still want her to come out on top. Is that bad?

I find it pretty interesting that this season, nearly all the characters are dubious in their motivations. Obviously some much worse than others, but all in all there's not really any one "good" person. Like, I know quite a few on the AHS subreddit find that irking, but I find it really interesting in the wider scope of the story. Like, a mysterious Hotel filled with really shitty people.

tl;dr I just want everybody to die under The Countess' hand. Except maybe Liz.

I agree but I think thats one of the reasons I really like this season.  I like the fact that the show started by dropping us in right in the middle of all the warped characters and their messed up existences and it's taken some time to sort them out.  There may not really be a "good" character when all is said and done except maybe Scarlett.   

monketsharona
5 hours ago, gagaxuan said:

Well, i think Gaga is going to kill Donovan next!

To me the next one is Natasha ^^

Other than think do you think the Countess will die in next episode ? 

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

To me the next one is Natasha ^^

Other than think do you think the Countess will die in next episode ? 

Nope. But seeing the episode description of the season finale, i think the Countess will surely die in the end or maybe trap in a horrible way for her to suffer for eternity

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Nope. But seeing the episode description of the season finale, i think the Countess will surely die in the end or maybe trap in a horrible way for her to suffer for eternity

yeah she's die she's evil ! I still wonder will give her the Coup de Grace :) 

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Just read that instead of 13 episodes there will only be 12 :(  How long has this been known?

yesterday... I guess their plans changed (like the fact Emma Roberts won't be involved)... Though I'm pretty sure the season final will be a long episode 

I have an itching feeling that there won't be a happy ending this season. Or maybe I just want there to be an... unhappy ending.

Like, what if somebody bad comes out on top, or something? Like, The Countess' plan goes through? Or everybody gets trapped in the hotel, in a non-cute-ish way like the first season? idk

3 points in and ready for more

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

tonight's episode is 13 minutes longer

wow ! great news ! 

Probably why we only have 12 episodes, a lot more long episodes this year !

• Haroon pinned and featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived