Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Lips/Fillers/Surgery/... Thread

Didymus

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

Not really. Her natural beauty is radiant and I wish she'd realize that, but she can do whatever she wants, in the end.

That's exactly my view of it. I think her natural features are amazing and so unique but if she doesn't like what she sees and wants to change something a little bit, it would be selfish to be unhappy with her decision.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

Yay! The 50th thread about why does/do you care that/ i hate that Gaga putting **** in her face. :sick:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

RAMROD

It doesn't bothers me they way like everyone else, like it seems to annoy them or something lol

But I just keep wondering what happened to her face since the Sinatra 100, something looks different.

And that's it. Just a little unrecognizable to me now. Need adjustment.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga has always been beautiful to me from the start and people even said that she looks like me and yes, I am older than her.

I have always loved extreme people so I can not complain really. She looks great both ways and she can do as she pleases. I would of course rather her accept her born beauty and be an inspiration, but it is her call. I think she looks great now and then. It is all in her hands.

I am vain the opposite way though, I would never want to change my own unique looks, I am proud to be myself and to show my true face, no matter age or anything also, if Gaga were a guy that I was attracted to, I would really be repulsed at this change and decision. I am attracted to people that are organic and that would choose to not succumb to this, as I choose as well.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Dangerous Man

No, she's just being the queen of natural and artificial beauty. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

it's like I don't recognise her, and it's scary.

in general I feel like her wig/overall look was so off at the billboard event, and when all the attention's on you like that, you can't afford to make that kind of mistake

I really wish she wouldn't but it's her body it's up to her. Same when it was Uma Thurman.. They're both so iconic with the faces they have they truly don't need a thing done to them ?

Everyone here saying it's her face, lips etc. Believe me. We ALL understand that. She can do whatever she wants. 

But do I like it? No. Not at all. And I feel like she has lost a bit of what she stood for. Why is it so important for a smart woman soon being 30, with a fiance to have bigger lips? Like idk. I have no idea why she would do something like this NOW. But, she has probably got influenced by rich friends/has a lot of money she doesn't know what to do with. So it's up to her. But I do not like it no and it makes her look less smart.

Judas Oyster

Just saw the pictures from the Women of the Year appearance and got a little surprised by her big lips xd Looked to the right and there was this thread for discussion

First second I saw this photo I thought it was the lips of Donatella or Cher tbh

lady-gaga-billboard-5.jpg.6f256c5801c146

Edit: WHAT? That's Lana!!! I was so focused on looking at the lips that I didn't even notice it was Lana on her side omg xD

Teri Hatcher

Yes it does. She's perfect the way she is and I don't want her to be another Donatello 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

I actually think she gets that she went a bit too far with the injections this time cause she was so desperately trying to cover her cheeks and even her eyes with her wig yesterday. She even picked the pics for instagram really carefully. And she looked really insecure and uncomfortable on the red carpet imo. Thank GOD the injections will ware off and I really hope she's not going this extreme with them anymore cause damn she looks plastic.

Archived