❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

American Horror Story: Hotel receives Golden Globe nomination

Bradley

Featured Posts

freebit

Good. :applause:

I think this season really isn't any better or worse than the others, bar maybe Asylum (but even that season had issues). It's supposed to be an enjoyable ride and it is.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
6 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

We should be happy it's nominated and we're really discussing if it's actually **** or not? :smh: 

Why should I be happy? Gaga got a nomination and I'm happy for that but why should I be happy for this?

And trust me, it wasn't my idea to discuss it. Some people apparently just can't handle an opinion.

Bradley
Just now, Didymus said:

Why should I be happy? Gaga got a nomination and I'm happy for that but why should I be happy for this?

And trust me, it wasn't my idea to discuss it. Some people apparently just can't handle an opinion.

The truth is your opinion is valid but nobody likes it. People are celebrating and congratulating AHS's success while you called their nomination bullsh1t.

If you posted a comment like that, expect replies like mine. I'm not disregarding your opinion, it's certainly valid and holds value to you, but I have the right to express resentment for that, so do others. It's not a matter of being right or wrong, it's matter of respect and saying the right things at the right time.

2 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

The truth is your opinion is valid but nobody likes it.

I

so he should shut the **** up? :rip:  

Bradley
Just now, Yanko said:

so he should shut the **** up? :rip:  

Can you please at least include my whole comment the next time you quote me? You're just trying to win the argument without solving the problem. He might be right but he was being rude.

I never said that he should shut the fck up, wtf are you talking about?

Didymus
Just now, AmericanHSlave said:

The truth is your opinion is valid but nobody likes it. People are celebrating and congratulating AHS's success while you called their nomination bullsh1t.

If you posted a comment like that, expect replies like mine. I'm not disregarding your opinion, it's certainly valid and holds value to you, but I have the right to express resentment for that, so do others. It's not a matter of being right or wrong, it's matter of respect and saying the right things at the right time.

Sure you have the right!

But I'd prefer if you didn't wrap your opinion in some unnecessary garbage just because you can't say "I disagree". That "You're being Kanye" diss was really ****ing stupid and just mean because you totally exaggerated what I did just to be able to lecture me for no reason. Didn't expect that from you tbh.

I regret posting it now simply because I didn't know so many people cared about AHS :rip: I thought Gaga's acting in it was unconnected to the show but clearly I was wrong. I'm tired of AHS fans being butthurt about anyone saying anything negative as if I'm calling Gaga a big fat flop, so you can rest easy now: I won't ever say a ****ing word about it ever again.

NewYorkCity
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Sure you have the right!

But I'd prefer if you didn't wrap your opinion in some unnecessary garbage just because you can't say "I disagree". That "You're being Kanye" diss was really ****ing stupid and just mean because you totally exaggerated what I did just to be able to lecture me for no reason. Didn't expect that from you tbh.

I regret posting it now simply because I didn't know so many people cared about AHS :rip: I thought Gaga's acting in it was unconnected to the show but clearly I was wrong. I'm tired of AHS fans being butthurt about anyone saying anything negative as if I'm calling Gaga a big fat flop, so you can rest easy now: I won't ever say a ****ing word about it ever again.

What I don't get is why you call your right on saying the show is a **** and the nomination its getting is bullshit, because it is your opinion, but you can't get other members telling you what they think about your opinion, or even talking in yout own terms and calling it bullshit...

Congrats to the whole team on the show!!

38 minutes ago, RF said:

Congrats! So..is this good? How many noms received the other seasons?

Yeah, it's good! Every season except 'Asylum' (A bit ironic the show's best season received only one nomination) received two nominations.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Sure you have the right!

You have every right to express your opinion, but respectfully. Metamorphosis gave the show a bad feedback, but I never quoted him/her (sorry I don't know the member's gender) but you. Why? I have nothing against you, in fact you've been nice to me in the past, it's just that you lack the skill to present your thoughts in a respectful way. I put in Kanye because I wanted to express that some unpleasant things shouldn't be said, considering he was being dragged to hell after the incident. I'm sorry if that analogy made you feel uncomfortable, I apologize for that.

To be honest, they're not defending AHS as AHS fans. Anyone, even outsiders, wouldn't like to see people discounting someone's achievement while everyone else is celebrating.

lady-gaga.gif

Gaga right now...

Spoiler

on another note look how cute starlight looks :sara:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Didymus
Just now, NewYorkCity said:

What I don't get is why you call your right on saying the show is a **** and the nomination its getting is bullshit, because it is your opinion, but you can't get other members telling you what they think about your opinion, or even talking in yout own terms and calling it bullshit...

... :rip: I said he absolutely has the right to express his opinion (first sentence). I would just prefer it if he didn't present it as something else. That's all. Get it now?

MJHolland
49 minutes ago, Didymus said:

lmfao this show should not be nominated for anything but its actors. This is bs.

I mean, look at that competition :rip: Can't believe it's in the same list as Fargo and American Crime. Crazy.

Edit: And don't even think about it. I'm happy for Gaga and I've been praying that several other AHS actors would get nominated, I just thought everything but the acting sucked, but I know how irrelevant my opinion is so please, don't turn this into unnecessary bs, I beg you. AHS fans are ****ing crazy.

I entirely agree with you. Gaga is one of my favorite people on earth, yet I find it even hard to sit through one of these episodes (and I LOVE AHS too).

Didn't watch last season either. I watch the first 5 or 6 episodes of this season and I have no real desire to catch up. Just really, really awfully done television. It makes me sad :/

Didymus
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

You have every right to express your opinion, but respectfully. Metamorphosis gave the show a bad feedback, but I never quoted him/her (sorry I don't know the member's gender) but you. Why? I have nothing against you, in fact you've been nice to me in the past, it's just that you lack the skill to present your thoughts in a respectful way. I put in Kanye because I wanted to express that some unpleasant things shouldn't be said, considering he was being dragged to hell after the incident. I'm sorry if that analogy made you feel uncomfortable, I apologize for that.

To be honest, they're not defending AHS as AHS fans. Anyone, even outsiders, wouldn't like to see people discounting someone's achievement while everyone else is celebrating.

Oh PUHLEASE.

If Katy won an award for "Best Live Performer" over Gaga, you think everyone would be polite and slapping on a smile and adding "but congratz" after their post? Hell no and no one would even think of correcting anyone because the opinion that Katy is a horrid singer is just widespread common sense on this forum.

So no, this is about AHS fans. If this was about any other show, or if Gaga wasn't in this season, I would've been absolutely fine.

Archived