💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Your pick for AOTY at the 2016 Grammys

Which album do you think should win AOTY at the Grammys next year?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you think should win AOTY at the Grammys next year?

• Taylor Swift - 1989
    • The Weeknd - Beauty Behind the Madness
    • Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
    • Alabama Shakes - Sound & Color
    • Chris Stapleton - Traveller

Featured Posts

Now that the 2016 Grammy nominees have been announced, who is your pick for the Album of the Year award? I'm rooting for Kendrick!

For some reason, I have a feeling that Alabama Shakes will end up winning. They've been known to give the award to a lesser mainstream artist or group. I think they did a really good job of picking the nominees this year, though. All of these albums are so different from one another and represent some of the best music put out this past year from all corners of the industry.

Heres what I wish AOTY would've been.

HB HB HB - Florence + The Machine

Rebel Heart - Madonna

Froot - Marina and the Diamonds

1989 - Taylor Swift

EMOTION - Carly Rae Jepsen

feel the fever

Funny how y'all praised 1989 when it came out, and now y'all hating it because the GP hates Taylor. Still sticking with 1989 tbh. You guys are serving a reverse ARTPOP-gaga expedition! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I voted for Weeknd cause I love him. But I wish for Kendrick to win and he will probably. I just don't think that Lana, Ed and those others featured in BBTM deserve to win this award

1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

Funny how y'all praised 1989 when it came out, and now y'all hating it because the GP hates Taylor. Still sticking with 1989 tbh. You guys are serving a reverse ARTPOP-gaga expedition! 

Mte i saw many members of this site praising 1989 when it came out and now it seems funny to drag that album and taylor...

i mean i'm not a fan of her or her music but there's no need to drag. It's a nice album.

OT: I voted for The Weeknd :yay:

Just now, Ariola Grenade said:

Mte i saw many members of this site praising 1989 when it came out and now it seems funny to drag that album and taylor...

i mean i'm not a fan of her or her music but there's no need to drag. It's a nice album.

OT: I voted for The Weeknd :yay:

And yet these are the exact same people who are mad that everyone was/is dragging ARTPOP!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

4 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

And yet these are the exact same people who are mad that everyone was/is dragging ARTPOP!

They're also the same people that were happy when Adele released Hello/25 to dethrone Taylor, and now they're calling Adele overrated :toofunny:

Archived