💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artist Awards: Award Ceremony Discussion Thread

Emma

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

I'm shooting for late tomorrow night... or Wednesday. We'll see.

tumblr_m0wps1bYxr1qbc7czo1_500.gif

Good luck all!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone posted something about doing a TinyChat for the awards. Are you guys still up for that?

Someone posted something about doing a TinyChat for the awards. Are you guys still up for that?

:ohno: What time are we talking? I can do it if it's during the night U.S time, but any other time than that is off the table. Darn school. D:

How does... 7 PM central time sound to you guys? I'm just throwing stuff out there... let me know what works.

JaysAMess

You're going to kill us. :smh:

You two clearly haven't looked at my work which is nominated. :redface:

I think tinychat is kind of pointless IMO. I think it's easier to just post one award at a time in the thread. With tinychat, it's too much hassle to think of a right time for everyone etc. If you do go ahead with a tinychat for the awards, you'll still post the full list of who won what, right?

You two clearly haven't looked at my work which is nominated. :redface:

I think tinychat is kind of pointless IMO. I think it's easier to just post one award at a time in the thread. With tinychat, it's too much hassle to think of a right time for everyone etc. If you do go ahead with a tinychat for the awards, you'll still post the full list of who won what, right?

Yeah, I'm still posting everything here. The TC is just for people who may want one. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Eulonzo

I think having a TC for it is fun because then I can see people's reactions to who won what. :hehe:

I think having a TC for it is fun because then I can see people's reactions to who won what. :hehe:

I've never cried on camera before. :flop:

Are you guys okay with me posting the awards now? :P I'll make a tinychat!

Archived