💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TIHTY Scores Grammy Nomination

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Among the list, only TIHTY and Glory deserves to win. Please, let Gaga snatch it! :giveup:

_______

Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)

Ahmad Balshe, Stephan Moccio, Jason Quenneville & Abel Tesfaye, songwriters (The Weeknd)

Track from: Fifty Shades Of Grey

Label: Universal Studios/Republic Records; Publisher(s): SONGS Music Publishing, LLC, o/b/o Songs Of SMP, Songs Of Universal, Inc. and Sing Little Penguin, Universal Music Corp, CP Music Group, Inc., Universal Pictures Music and UPG Music Publishing

Glory

Lonnie Lynn, Che Smith & John Stephens, songwriters (Common & John Legend)

Track from: Selma

Label: Def Jam/ARTium Records; Publisher(s): Paramount Pictures/Pathé Productions Limited

Love Me Like You Do

Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Tove Nilsson, Ali Payami & Ilya Salmanzadeh, songwriters (Ellie Goulding)

Track from: Fifty Shades Of Grey

Label: Republic Records; Publisher(s): MXM admin. by Kobalt, Wolf Cousin/Warner/Chappell Music SCAND, Shellbeck Industries, Universal Pictures Music

See You Again

Andrew Cedar, Justin Franks, Charles Puth & Cameron Thomaz, songwriters (Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth)

Track from: Furious 7

Label: Atlantic; Publisher(s): Artist Publishing Group West/J Franks Publishing/Andrew Cedar Publishing admin. by WB Music Corp./Wiz Khalifa Publishing admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Charlie Puth Music Publishing/Artist 101 Publishing Group admin. by Warner Chappell Music, Universal Pictures Music, UPG Music Publishing

Til It Happens To You

Lady Gaga & Diane Warren, songwriters (Lady Gaga)

Track from: The Hunting Ground

Label: Streamline/Interscope; Publisher(s): Diane Warren Trust d/b/a REALSONGS/Sony ATV songs LLC/House of Gaga Publishing Inc./GloJoe Music Inc.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Competition is huge so she more than likely won't win. Still, a nomination is better than a snub :applause:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Just now, Jester said:

What are the other nominees in the category?

60. BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR VISUAL MEDIA

Ahmad Balshe, Stephan Moccio, Jason Quenneville & Abel Tesfaye, songwriters (The Weeknd)

Track from: Fifty Shades Of Grey

Label: Universal Studios/Republic Records; Publisher(s): SONGS Music Publishing, LLC, o/b/o Songs Of SMP, Songs Of Universal, Inc. and Sing Little Penguin, Universal Music Corp, CP Music Group, Inc., Universal Pictures Music and UPG Music Publishing

Glory

Track from: Selma

Label: Def Jam/ARTium Records; Publisher(s): Paramount Pictures/Pathé Productions Limited

Love Me Like You Do

Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Tove Nilsson, Ali Payami & Ilya Salmanzadeh, songwriters (Ellie Goulding)

Label: Republic Records; Publisher(s): MXM admin. by Kobalt, Wolf Cousin/Warner/Chappell Music SCAND, Shellbeck Industries, Universal Pictures Music

See You Again

Andrew Cedar, Justin Franks, Charles Puth & Cameron Thomaz, songwriters (Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth)

Track from: Furious 7

Label: Atlantic; Publisher(s): Artist Publishing Group West/J Franks Publishing/Andrew Cedar Publishing admin. by WB Music Corp./Wiz Khalifa Publishing admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Charlie Puth Music Publishing/Artist 101 Publishing Group admin. by Warner Chappell Music, Universal Pictures Music, UPG Music Publishing

Til It Happens To You

Track from: The Hunting Ground

Label: Streamline/Interscope; Publisher(s): Diane Warren Trust d/b/a REALSONGS/Sony ATV songs LLC/House of Gaga Publishing Inc./GloJoe Music Inc.

RAMROD

I am putting my cool shade for all the haters.

Putin_Glasses.jpg

ONE STEP CLOSER, BRUH!! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

where them TIHTY haters at,talking about bad mixing,vocals and ****

cozinhando.gif

Weeeeell any criticisms people had are not invalidated just because it was nominated for a Grammy. Especially since this category has nothing to do with production, it's for the song, i.e. the composition. The award is only given to the composers.

:deadbanana: yas finally her career is doing something 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Jesse Pinkman
1 minute ago, Caesium said:

yassr9zkq.gif

FULL NOMINEES:

Label: Universal Studios/Republic Records; Publisher(s): SONGS Music Publishing, LLC, o/b/o Songs Of SMP, Songs Of Universal, Inc. and Sing Little Penguin, Universal Music Corp, CP Music Group, Inc., Universal Pictures Music and UPG Music Publishing

Glory

Track from: Selma

Label: Def Jam/ARTium Records; Publisher(s): Paramount Pictures/Pathé Productions Limited

Love Me Like You Do

Label: Republic Records; Publisher(s): MXM admin. by Kobalt, Wolf Cousin/Warner/Chappell Music SCAND, Shellbeck Industries, Universal Pictures Music

See You Again

Track from: Furious 7

Label: Atlantic; Publisher(s): Artist Publishing Group West/J Franks Publishing/Andrew Cedar Publishing admin. by WB Music Corp./Wiz Khalifa Publishing admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Charlie Puth Music Publishing/Artist 101 Publishing Group admin. by Warner Chappell Music, Universal Pictures Music, UPG Music Publishing

Til It Happens To You

Track from: The Hunting Ground

Label: Streamline/Interscope; Publisher(s): Diane Warren Trust d/b/a REALSONGS/Sony ATV songs LLC/House of Gaga Publishing Inc./GloJoe Music Inc.

Very tough competition. Don't expect a win, but this means there's hope for a GG and Oscar nom. :giveup: 

It's science, bitch

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS till it happens to you the emotional anathem of 2015, snatching more than anything ARTPOP related

2 minutes ago, Sia said:

:deadbanana: yas finally her career is doing something 

Where were you for all of 2015

Didymus
8 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

where them TIHTY haters at,talking about bad mixing,vocals and ****

cozinhando.gif

:deadbanana:

So unnecessary. Do you really think the ****ing Grammy's will change anyone's mind? I'm happy it's nominated and I hope she'll win but that doesn't mean my opinions about it are magically changed or even proven wrong.

Shall I mention that Teenage Dream was nominated for Album of the Year and PRISM for Best Pop Vocal Album to point out that your hate of Katy Perry is successfully proven wrong too?

Edit: And no, I don't think Katy should've been nominated for those - in fact it's exactly because of nominations like this that I concluded this award show is ****ing retarded :rip:

Archived