Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that your family likes

Bloody

Featured Posts

yASSsss
24 minutes ago, Coop said:

Isn't there something Hanuman could do? Or Vishnu? Shiva? Ganesha? Anybody? 

lol,only G0dga can help you in such tough times..just sacrifice a Katycat and she shall grant u 3 wishes 

godga.png

:neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom loves Electric Chapel, Do What U Want and Cheek To Cheek (the album). She also stans for the Stevie Wonder performance :flutter: My sister's favorite is Heavy Metal Lover, but I think she loves the whole Born This Way album (it has the best melodies in her opinion, she usually listens to metal so that explains it :laughga: )

AlbiCalderone

Ok so, my dad really enjoys You And I because of Brian May, my mother loves Americano and DWUW, My sister also loves DWUW and enjoys Applause 

Oh and my sister also likes all of Cheek To Cheek and she came with me at the C2C tour in Perugia, Italy

JesseBabe

Both of my parents like "Poker Face" a lot. I think they also make like "Just Dance" as well. And when "Bad Romance" was big my brother and I used to watch the music video on MTV in the mornings before school when it would come on :sara:

Ophelia

My sister who listens to alternative music (Radiohead, Blur, U2 and electronic like MGMT) likes Telephone. She heard only the singles tho. 

and I know sooo many moms who have or had Bad Romance as their ringtone :duck:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Tommy Monster

None :laughga: 

My mum used to like MTN cause she said that it´s different from what she´d done before, but as it ussually is, me and mom do not seem to like the same things :laughga: or songs :toofunny: 

TEANUS

Mom - Applause

Dad - Just Dance

Cousin - Everything pre BTW really 

Aunt - The Edge of Glory

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lord Ryry

My nan loved Gaga back in the Fame Monster and BTW, she asked the DJ to put on soulja boy and Lady Gaga at her 50th Anniversary. She liked Bad Romance, Born this Way, Telephone. I can't really remember the rest. Funny though because she's a raging homophobe racist so she clearly doesn't listen to the lyrics.  

My nephew usually calls her Lady Caca, meaning Lady Poop :neyde: and my sister laughs, also she said she would be over in a couple of years. My younger sister just does that Neyde look as i try talking about Gags. Though i gather she enjoys "Bad Romance".

My mother doesn't even comment...

So alone!!!

Warholian

My 119-year-old grand mother listens to Videophone on her iPod Touch 5th Generation daily. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Warholian
6 hours ago, Lord Ryry said:

My nan loved Gaga back in the Fame Monster and BTW, she asked the DJ to put on soulja boy and Lady Gaga at her 50th Anniversary. She liked Bad Romance, Born this Way, Telephone. I can't really remember the rest. Funny though because she's a raging homophobe racist so she clearly doesn't listen to the lyrics.  

Icon. Your grandmother should drop her album soon, I'd pick up those beats fast. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived