💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for another iTunes Festival?

SEX MUFFIN

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Yes I would honestly love it. But she should perform her old hits and just 2 max 4 new songs.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

FrankGutz

NO!!

Even when Swine & Sexxx Dreams remains as one of my faves from ARTPOP, the studio versions weren't as good as the iTunes fest, that was a killer, and the change of the lovely IWBWY to the dreadfull DOPE, oh God!! nooo!! if she ever does it again, stick with your hits and that's all, dont sing your ****ing unreleased album pls

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

VenusBlackStar

Yes cuz that sh!t was the best birthday present I've ever gotten from someone I've never met in person.

StarstruckIllusion

As much as I'd love it, he'll no. She changed parts in the final album I didn't like, and when the album finally dropped, there was only 2/15 songs I could experience for the first time-and they weren't that excellent. 

crybrowz

No. Everyone, including me, was disappointed in some way due to the fact that the songs were changed and didn't sound as good as they did live. I want to hear them for the first time when the album comes out. Ideally, I only want to hear the first single and maybe one promo single before the album release. 

RAMROD

Yes, I would love that. Live shows are always appreciated even if I can't be there to see it.

1 minute ago, FreeAsMyARTPOP said:

No. Everyone, including me, was disappointed in some way due to the fact that the songs were changed and didn't sound as good as they did live.

Not everyone, not me at least. :laughga:

As I was listening to rock bands before Gaga,

I am used to listen different rendition of songs when played live.

So I don't have problems with that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Real Panda

Honestly no, by the time I have the album it wont sound as fresh as the usual "feels" when you buy a new album and listen to it for the first time. Maybe a month or two after the album's release but not prior. 

Alfonso
19 hours ago, PartySick said:

This^

Not here for a repeat of
"Swine isn't as hard as it could be and where's the intro?"
"ARTPOP doesn't sound as trancy and where's the 'hee-hee's'?"
"Sexxx Dreams is too fast and the bridge sucks now"
"I liked the Burqa vocals better!"
"Why is MANiCURE shifted around?"
"Wtf is Dope?"

:neyde:

This, but she could perform the final version of 2 unrealesed songs...

OT: It would be amazing if she makes another one ;)

Dark Anatomy

iTunes Festival was one of my FAVORITE moments of the ARTPOP era, and partially the reason why I despise the album. I felt so attached and connected to those live versions, and when she changed SOO much, it ruined my vibe for the album. The festival felt raw, the album felt soul less. 

Anyway, I would LOVE another iTunes festival, but I would only want 4 songs, INCLUDING the lead. And those 3 unheard songs better be FINAL versions. 

Archived