💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"New music soon.... how soon? we don't know." ummm

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
6 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

People here who are convinced of a Grammy debut in February are stupid and delusional AS F*CK.

Not really since she did this before. Sit down.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky

I've learned to never trust Bobby when it comes to these things. It definitely does not make sense when he said she's only focused on AHS. I haven't seen her film AHS for a few weeks now. She's been in the studio for hours & im sure she's been writing/planning like crazy over the last couple of weeks! Gaga's a multi tasker, that's for sure. With that being said, I'm still hoping for a lead single release in February. There's no better way to start the era than preform her brand new single there. She really shouldn't wait any later than spring to kick off the era, the second half of 2016 is going to be FULL of competition. And don't give Adele as an excuse for not starting the era. By February, she'll be done with most of her popularity. Yes, it will surely still be there, but it's nothing for Gaga to worry about. Half of me says she'll debut the lead at the Grammys, the other half however says she'll wait until Q2/3 to drop it. I hope the first is right...

Whispering
1 hour ago, DevilHeart said:

Wasn't she at The Grammys because she was nominated for her previous pop album, though? 

giskardsb

I'm confident based on that interview that Gaga will put out LG5 and it's singles when it's ready, rather than rushing a release to meet some promotional opportunity.   It's better to have something she believes in. 

Brooke Candy
2 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

Yeah so? :wtf: BTW was clearly a whole different situation. LG5 is nowhere near finished + we dont even know the f*cking album title yet.

But it's ok ofcourse, keep being delusional.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

RAMROD

I am waiting for her to deliver.

With style.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion
16 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Yeah so? :wtf: BTW was clearly a whole different situation. LG5 is nowhere near finished + we dont even know the f*cking album title yet.

But it's ok ofcourse, keep being delusional.

she's been working on LG5 for a year and a half now, and 12 hour studio sessions do mean the album is near done. Stop calling people delusional, sewer rat. 

Didymus
3 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Everyone's been wanting a Grammy debut though. It'd be a nice way to kick off a new era, not to mention it aids in charting. So if she didn't make it in time, I'd say it be a waste of opportunity.

I don't see that. I mean, Bobby literally said they're constantly searching for the best moment to strike, so we already know with absolute certainty that we'll get a good time of release.

It might be a waste of opportunity but if your album/era isn't ready what's the point :rip:

Whispering
20 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

she's been working on LG5 for a year and a half now, and 12 hour studio sessions do mean the album is near done. . 

All of this is you jumping to conclusions. We have no idea how much has been done on the album or when it will be done. 

Bradley
33 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't see that. I mean, Bobby literally said they're constantly searching for the best moment to strike, so we already know with absolute certainty that we'll get a good time of release.

It might be a waste of opportunity but if your album/era isn't ready what's the point :rip:

Isn't a Grammy debut the best example of 'the best moment to strike'?

Well, if the album is far from ready, I'll suggest her take her time first. But she should've taken the time frame into consideration and endeavor to make a Grammy debut happen a few months ago.

Didymus
23 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Isn't a Grammy debut the best example of 'the best moment to strike'?

Well, if the album is far from ready, I'll suggest her take her time first. But she should've taken the time frame into consideration and endeavor to make a Grammy debut happen a few months ago.

So you wanna rush her for commercial success.

Interscope would be proud.

Needless to say, that's exactly what caused her to crash in 2013 so no thank you.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

So you wanna rush her for commercial success.

Interscope would be proud.

Needless to say, that's exactly what caused her to crash in 2013 so no thank you.

I remember writing this.

Well, if the album is far from ready, I'll suggest her take her time first

His interview sounds like that LG5 era is very well planned, so he already knew it. He just denied saying anything to put some hype (maybe because they know what happened on ARTPOP when you put so much hype.) :bye:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Didymus
2 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I remember writing this.

Well, if the album is far from ready, I'll suggest her take her time first

Well, duh, but you said that the album SHOULDN'T be far from ready in your next sentence.

Archived