Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"New music soon.... how soon? we don't know." ummm

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Didymus
3 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

The little managers deluded themselves into thinking that Gaga will 150% debut a new single at the Grammy's 2016. Based on literally nothing. :smh:

*sigh*

Typical. Not here for another 2013 pre-ARTPOP "It's coming in April/June/July, y'all!" mess :rip:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Grammy debut? When did that become a thing?

This quote doesn't change anything for me since this is perfectly in line with everything else he has said this year: no pop music until 2016, Gaga will start thinking about the direction of her album when AHS finishes shooting (next week).

idk, it's just a perfect dream… :nick:

basically this thread is about if he's lying, there's no way music is coming in early 2016... I don't think you rush debuts like that 

Mister Gaga

It will come around May, imo. Debut performance at the BBMA (it's quite logic, as she received the Billboard's Women of the Year award...)

It is almost 2016. We can wait and we will have a great time soon.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

andy232000
17 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

idk, it's just a perfect dream… :nick:

basically this thread is about if he's lying, there's no way music is coming in early 2016... I don't think you rush debuts like that 

no one ever said there was going to be new music in Q1 Q2 od 2016. thats just what the fans expect

eifulien

Well I prefer for Gaga to work and iron out things, and I just don't think she had the time for that this year. I'm confident she has written a lot of material. It's been 2 full calendar years. But I don't think she has to put constraints on herself just for some opportunities if she is simply not ready. Knowing her passion and the workaholic she is I'm sure that she can be ready to pull it off in late 2016 of next year with a full album, vision about the tour, videos, singles, and everything. And we are dealing with a post-ARTPOPGa with a new management so we just need to forget about any possiblities of her rushing things or doing things she doesn't feel like doing! :P:gaycat:

lxdygxga

He's hardly going to confirm a date in an interview. The element of surprise is clearly key to LG5 - Gaga herself has said she wants us to be surprised. I do think something will be coming in the first half of the year, but I doubt we will have much notice whenever it comes (which I like). The surprises such as Baku and Tom Ford have been amazing this year.

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, amenvodka said:

The little managers deluded themselves into thinking that Gaga will 150% debut a new single at the Grammy's 2016. Based on literally nothing. :smh:

***15%, chill the **** out.

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, amenvodka said:

Do you not think for yourself? You act like you never think about what Gaga could do next, like no one should, like everything must be based on fact for stuff to make sense. Where is ARTPOP's creative thinking message come into play from that? Does info have to be force fed to you by Gaga only for yall to get excited? Half of the excitement is the journey, it's not all in the destination.

A main part of this fanbase is discussing and appreciating Gaga's art, she encourages thinking like this. The funny part os I never said anything was confirmed. You "I'm better than all, these delusional 5 year olds" types, are just embarrassing yourselves really. Keep your ableist crap to yourself by not calling random people delusional. Again, sorry for discussing a Gaga thought on the Gaga Thoughts forum.

this is why Gaga doesn't come here anymore.

Tokyo Rose

Beyonce did a surprise release but that took her years to pull together.

Gaga is still filming her TV show. Nothing is coming anytime remotely soon imo

Bradley
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

Grammy debut? When did that become a thing?

This quote doesn't change anything for me since this is perfectly in line with everything else he has said this year: no pop music until 2016, Gaga will start thinking about the direction of her album when AHS finishes shooting (next week).

Everyone's been wanting a Grammy debut though. It'd be a nice way to kick off a new era, not to mention it aids in charting. So if she didn't make it in time, I'd say it be a waste of opportunity.

Archived