Arizonadream777
30 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Her voice is really giving me some Katy teas

And some people say her voice is not unique :cool:

It isn't.

Prismatic
22 minutes ago, Igeekgaga said:

It isn't.

Then why did people think it was her song. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Arizonadream777
10 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Then why did people think it was her song. 

Just because someone sounds like someone else doesn't mean there voice is better than what it is.  And it doesn't sound like Katy's very much.  Katy's voice is simple and that's all.

Prismatic
1 hour ago, Igeekgaga said:

Just because someone sounds like someone else doesn't mean there voice is better than what it is.  And it doesn't sound like Katy's very much.  Katy's voice is simple and that's all.

I never said Katy voice was better. I just said her voice is unique then you said it isn't. This isn't the first time when people thought Katy sung xyz song. When Jessie J first release Domino (I think that's the song), I and many other people thought it was Katy. 

Simple yet many recognize. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LoveandMagic
22 hours ago, Mark said:

EVERY DAY IS A HOLIDAY

tumblr_nya0ykLL2B1snj07ao8_540.gif

This is strangely hypnotic....the bright colors...the white smiles....

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Arizonadream777
7 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I never said Katy voice was better. I just said her voice is unique then you said it isn't. This isn't the first time when people thought Katy sung xyz song. When Jessie J first release Domino (I think that's the song), I and many other people thought it was Katy. 

Many doesn't mean everyone or most people.  It just means some people and that's it.  Delude yourself if you want but I'm not going back and fourth with you to watch.

Jenniferella
2 hours ago, Igeekgaga said:

Many doesn't mean everyone or most people.  It just means some people and that's it.  Delude yourself if you want but I'm not going back and fourth with you to watch.

In that case, what does your opinion prove ? 

Nobody gives a damn fukc about what you think anyway. Have a great day and stay pressed :emma:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Arizonadream777
4 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

In that case, what does your opinion prove ? 

Nobody gives a damn fukc about what you think anyway. Have a great day and stay pressed :emma:

Oooo hit a nerve huh?  Looks like you're the one who's pressed. Lol!

Jenniferella
Just now, Igeekgaga said:

Oooo hit a nerve huh?  Looks like you're the one who's pressed. Lol!

I still can't get wby people in here (or even in general) think their opinion is the final truth ? You think her voice is not unique while some other people think it is. Just deal with it 

Arizonadream777
Just now, DevilHeart said:

I still can't get wby people in here (or even in general) think their opinion is the final truth ? You think her voice is not unique while some other people think it is. Just deal with it 

Honey I have nothing to deal with but you do if you think Katy's voice is unique. And the "final truth" comment can be said about you too. 

9 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I don't really want to make a big deal out of it, but you seem to be describing the opposite of what a "unique" voice would be. You are saying that The Chainsmokers and Jessie J sound like Katy, which would imply that her voice isn't unique, there are other singers on pop radio that sound pretty similar to her :smh:

I don't have a huge issue with you liking Katy's voice or anything, unique just sounds like the wrong word here.

Jenniferella
Just now, Igeekgaga said:

Honey I have nothing to deal with but you do if you think Katy's voice is unique. And the "final truth" comment can be said about you too. 

Except I didn't state anything like 'You're deluded", "It is" or "It isn't", which you did. I stand by what I say as an opinion because it's just what it is : an opinion. Just like you :noparty:

Arizonadream777
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Except I didn't state anything like 'You're deluded", "It is" or "It isn't", which you did. I stand by what I say as an opinion because it's just what it is : an opinion. Just like you :noparty:

But it's not like you haven't before so don't deny it.  And I stand by my statements.

Archived