💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chords decoded from Gaga playing piano? #LG5

Shaney

Featured Posts

sound really good

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
7 minutes ago, Slavi said:

I swear there was another ''decoded chords'' thingy for that same video and it sounded completely different. :wacko:

Isn't this the from her video playing guitar? There are another decoded chords, but those from another video of gagz playing piano.

EDIT: never mind, ignore this. :laughga:

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Plus I think all the mute videos are new songs... it's her way to tell us that. 

a85ef3dacf7c455a55c7d525b7880c9c96383520

That's what makes it so stupid. We all know she's recording. This **** ain't helping one bit.

12 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Of course it's the most basic chord pattern ever invented lmfao not surprised. But it sure makes her soundless vids more pointless than they already seemed.

I mean, it's not a 1-5-6-4 so that's something lmao. No shade to her 1-4-6-4 songs, though, bc Hair and EOG are, like, next level.

3 points in and ready for more

Didymus
Just now, Miel said:

I mean, it's not a 1-5-6-4 so that's something lmao. No shade to her 1-4-6-4 songs, though, bc Hair and EOG are, like, next level.

I'm not disappointed or anything, this is perfectly normal for a pop song. The melodies often make the song which is why these silent vids, where we can only decipher the expectedly basic chords, are so ridiculous.

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm not disappointed or anything, this is perfectly normal for a pop song. The melodies often make the song which is why these silent vids, where we can only decipher the expectedly basic chords, are so ridiculous.

But they get me excited

200.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Swan Heart

Ok, I found this.

It's quite rough I guess, but it sounds a little bit more realistic to me..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Levine
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's what makes it so stupid. We all know she's recording. This **** ain't helping one bit.

Don't watch them and don't comment them? It's simple (and you can  put another no **** sherlock pic as long as you take my advice)

homomo
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Wow, someone ate an extra large bowl of b---h flakes this morning.

Didymus
22 minutes ago, Levine said:

Don't watch them and don't comment them? It's simple (and you can  put another no **** sherlock pic as long as you take my advice)

19 minutes ago, Stellar said:

Wow, someone ate an extra large bowl of b---h flakes this morning.

Wtf I'm not even being rude. I'm just laughing at you (Levine) thinking that none of us figured out that these videos were about new songs before you had to tell us. It was meant more as a playful joke but apparently now I'm being a ****ing b---h, ok :rip:

And I'm so not here for the "don't watch them then" bs omg are you ****ing serious? I was watching them 'cause I thought they served a purpose, but apparently it's just basic chords that we can't do anything with, which is why I posted what I posted under the Sherlock pic.

So quit thinking you're ahead of me, both of y'all and act like a ****ing normal person.

4 hours ago, Miel said:

Her 1-4-6-4- songs are absolutely her best. 

DITD

Hair

EOG

Paparazzi 

:-)

Alfonso
9 hours ago, Clip said:

That sounds kinda familiar... Or maybe it's just me 

It sounds a little like Hair to me :stalkga:

it sounds great :flutter:

NewUsername
13 hours ago, Slavi said:

Ok, I found this.

It's quite rough I guess, but it sounds a little bit more realistic to me..

That's my vid, played by my boyfriend ^^

Archived